Data Structures and Algorithms : Deep Dive Using C++
What you'll learn
- Gain in-depth knowledge about each Data structures including Arrays, Linked List, Stacks, Queues, Trees, Graphs, Heaps, Hashing and Sorting
- Coded fully using Object Oriented Programming Concepts in C++
- Complete working of each Data structure with tracing during learning the concepts as well as during program execution
- Analyse in-depth each of the Data structures
- Basics to Advance Level Data Structures
- Some basic or no knowledge of C++
You may be new to Data Structure or you have already Studied and Implemented Data Structures but still you feel you need to explore more about Data Structure in detail so that it helps you challenging problems, Coding Challenges and work on Data Structures efficiently.
Whatever the reason, if you are looking for a course that focus on the implementations to give you a complete understanding of how things work, then this is the course for you.
This course goes over the theory of how things work, but only to give you what you need to know to understand the implementation covered.
This course about 50 hours covers each topic in greater details, every topic is covered on Whiteboard which gives you a classroom environment to understand the concepts of Data Structures clearly and improve your Problem Solving and Analytical Skills. Every topic is discussed, analysed and implemented with programs executed showing line-by-line coding and tracing each and every piece of Code.
After completing this course, you will have a clear understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms, how to analyse and implement them.
1. Working of Recursion
2. Arrays Basics and Representation
3. Array Abstract Data Type
4. Linked List and its types
5. Stacks and its applications
7. Trees with Binary Trees and other types
9. Binary Search Tree
10. AVL Trees
12. Hashing Technique
with Essentials of C++ Programming, which will be helpful in Implementing the Data Structures using C++
Who this course is for:
- Graduates and Undergraduates who want to Learn Data structures using Object Oriented Programming through C++ Language
- Any aspirant with some Basic or no knowledge of C++ programming
- Students with Data structures in their Curriculum want to Learn beyond their syllabus and gain extra knowledge about Data structures
- A Software Developer wants to explore Data structures in depth
- with Prior knowledge of Data structures to Analyse computational complexity
Your instructor, Sharief has been teaching students for over 20 years to University graduates and under-graduates.
Sharief has been into training hundreds and thousands of students from Engineering stream and trains freshers to join multi-national companies during the placement process.
He runs different curriculum including Data Structures and Algorithms, Databases, Internet technologies including JAVA, Java script, C#. And of course the programming Languages like C and C++. and training and working with Object-Oriented programming using Python, JAVA and C++ .
This means you are learning from someone who has all the professional training and teaching skills, and experience need to guide, train, mentor and teach you to become proficient in Programming.