Learn Data structures & Algorithms using Python for Freshers
What you'll learn
- Apply basic algorithmic techniques such as greedy algorithms, binary search, sorting and dynamic programming to solve programming challenges.
- Apply various data structures such as stack, queue, hash table, priority queue, binary search tree, graph and string to solve programming challenges.
- Apply graph and string algorithms to solve real-world challenges: finding shortest paths
- Solve complex programming challenges using advanced techniques
- Basic computer programming
- Basic Mathematics knowledge
The course Data structures and Algorithm using Python covers basic algorithmic techniques and ideas for computational problems arising frequently in practical applications: sorting and searching, divide and conquer, greedy algorithms, dynamic programming.
You will learn a lot of theory: how to sort data and how it helps for searching. How to break a large problem into pieces and solve them recursively and it makes sense to proceed greedily.
Implemented all the concepts using Python 3 using Pycharm IDE and explained the time complexity and difficulty of the data structures.
This course contains of these below mentioned topic:
Algorithm run time analysis
Binary Search Tree
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who have little programming experience , willing to learn and pursue data science career.
I am a software engineer turned into stock trader. Author of 12+ courses with more than 50K students enrolled. I am very passionate on teaching office productivity, software programming and stock market analysis.
Worked with teaching several corporate on Office productivity and Programming. Running an teaching centre of my own.
Trade in stock market whenever I could see opportunity.