What you'll learn
- Be introduced to Data Security.
- Understand the different Data Security technologies.
- Be informed about Information Security.
- Be aware of the basic principles of Information Security.
- Know about Risk Management and the different types of controls.
- Learn the different ways of backing up data and information.
- Learn the different software available for protecting and securing data.
- Be aware of the different companies and organizations that track secure and protected data and information.
- Be aware of the different certifications to ensure the security and protection of data and information.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Data Security is the means of ensuring that data is kept safe from corruption and that access to it is suitably controlled. Data Security helps to ensure privacy. It also helps to protect personal data.
This course will begin by introducing Data Security and Information Security. Discussions about Risk Management, its principles, methods, and types will be included in the course. Since it is essential to safeguard data, this course will explain the different ways of securing and protecting data on both hardware and software platforms.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals and businesses wanting to reduce security risks and avoid potential financial losses.
- Businesses looking to implement and learn about new data security software.
- Businesses wanting to protect vital data and information.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.