Data Science with Python for Students & Beginners
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Store & manipulate Data
- Learn different tools like Matplotlib, Sympy, Numpy, Scipy & Pandas
- Basic knowledge of Python programming
Data Scientists are most in demand & enjoy one of the top-paying jobs in the industry, with an average salary of $120,000 as per the data from Glassdoor and Indeed. That's just the average! And also its interesting work too!
So whom is the course for? If you are a student, an IT professional, an analyst, a scientist or an academic and you're looking to make the transition to data science, or you're a student, and you want to learn what data science is all about. If you've got some programming or scripting knowledge, this course will teach you the techniques used by real data scientists and machine learning practitioners in the tech industry - and prepare you for a move into this hot career path.
The course covers
This course is a short course on Data science to enable you to start learning & using the fundamentals immediately.
- College Students looking for crisp course & quick learning
- Professionals planning to upgrade / update themselves
- Anybody who is planning for a career in the field of Data Science/Analytics