Data Science Bootcamp with Power Bi and Python
What you'll learn
- You would be able to create various kinds of Visualization charts in Power BI
- You would be able to create Bar, Line, Pie, Ring, Treemap, Table and Matrix
- You could create Advanced custom charts by writing python code for Line chart, Scatterplot and Violin chart
- You could create slicer filters and custom measure
- You could perform Data Preparation and Cleaning using Power Query Editor
- You could perform Split, Merge, Prefix, Suffix, Extract and other functions
- You should have either a trial or full version of Tableau Desktop or Tableau Online
Welcome to this course on Data Science bootcamp with Microsoft Power Bi and Python. In this course, you will learn various concepts with hands on examples where you will learn to create powerful BI reports and analytics dashboard. You will learn right from creating data visualization charts in Power BI with and without using python programs. You will learn to create various kinds of charts such as Bar, Pie, Ring, Treemap and more that are available as default charts in Power BI. Moreover you will also learn to create advanced custom charts by writing python programs such as line, scatterplot and violin chart. After that, you will also learn to create slicer filters for categories and date based on which you can filter the data that is visually displayed on the chart. This feature helps in focused decision making based on decided parameter such as region, category or date.
After learning lessons on Data Visualization, you will learn Data Cleaning and Data Preparation by using Power Query Editor. Here, you will learn to perform various kinds of operations on rows, columns or individual cells of the dataset. You will learn to create new custom column or field in a table based on a certain condition such as conditional column, and you will also learn to create index column. You will learn to perform row operations such as row deletion. For columns, you would learn to perform Split, Merge, Extract and other operations in Power Query editor.
You could use the skills learned in this course for various domains such as Data Science, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Data Preparation and Data Visualization.
Topics discussed under Data Visualization and Analytics with Python and Power BI-
Table and Matrix
Install python libraries
Create line chart with matplotlib
Putting labels and creating a dashed line chart
Violin chart with seaborn
Creating a calculated measure
Using live web data
Topics covered under Data preparation with Power Query-
Row deletion and column Split
Replace column values
Adding Suffix and Prefix
Add and transform column
Adding conditional and Index column
Date function in power query
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to learn Data Science with Power BI
- People interested to learn Data Visualization and Data Preparation using Python and Power BI
- IT professionals and Students interested to build their career around this domain
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 144,000 students from 189 countries across the world.