Data Science & Machine Learning for COVID-19 using Python
What you'll learn
- Complete end-to-end realtime projects related to COVID-19.
- Apply Deep Learning and Machine Learning concepts on real world cases.
- Apply concepts like Time Series Analysis, Dashboard Building, LSTMs, Object Detection, GBMs.
- Work with various types of data which includes structured and unstructured data like text, image, videos.
- Build a Live COVID-19 Dashboard Using Dash & Plotly
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Concepts.
- Knowledge of programming preferably in Python.
9 Projects in 1 Using Real-World Datasets for COVID-19!!!!!!!
For over a century, data has been the most powerful weapon to fight disease whether it was SARS in 2003 or MERS in 2012, data has been the most powerful weapon to fight disease. Can we now use data to solve problems related to COVID-19?
Introducing Data Science & Machine Learning for Covid-19 using Python, the only course on the internet that will cover the depth and breadth of using Deep Learning and Machine Learning to solve real-world problems related to COVID-19.
Tired of using dummy datasets? In this course we will use real-world data and solve various problems related to COVID-19. Along the way we will be learning a lot of tools and concepts.
Following are the projects we will be covering:
1. Face Mask Detection
2. Building a COVID-19 Live Dashboard using Dash & Plotly
3. mRNA degradation Prediction using LSTMs
4. Classifying COVID-19 based on Symptoms using GBM
5. Time Series Forecasting of COVID-19 cases
6. COVID-19 Classification Using Chest X-rays
7. Detecting Social Distancing Using Object Detection
8. COVID-19 Diagnosis & FAQ Chatbot Using Rasa
9. COVID-19 Tweets Classification on Microsoft Curated Dataset Using RNNs
During this journey, you will be learning a lot of tools and frameworks:
5. Tensorflow 2
9. FB Prophet
Along side we will cover the following concepts and implement the above practical projects:
1. Face Detection
2. Object Detection
3. Dashboard Building
4. Sequence to Sequence Prediction
5. Image Classification
6. Chatbot Building
With a blend of slides and code walkthrough you are taken through a complete journey of solving every problem mentioned in each of the projects. The course comes with all the source code used in developing all the projects.
The course will be timely updated! With query resolution in the Q&A section so you are not left out on any concept!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with some knowledge of Programming and basic data science concepts.
- Beginner Data Scientists
- Experienced Data Scientists
- Software Developers interested in Data Science
- Beginner Python developers curious about Data Science
A Data Scientist by profession, I've been working in this field for more than 4 years now. I've varied experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence for more than 4 years. I've worked on a varied spectrum of projects ranging from NLP to Computer Vision. Having worked on projects big companies like Flipkart, MARS, Times of India, Samsung, and also smaller startups, I have unique experience in implementing Deep learning projects right from the ideation to production. I believe Artificial Intelligence can be used to for a greater good. Apart from Data Science, I really like spending my time learning new stuff and focusing on my fitness. After work, you can usually find me at the gym, though I believe it should be before work. But I'm trying! I like reading books and watching fiction and I'm really fascinated about experiencing stories visually (well, movies). Hit me up on my Linkedin for a chat!