Step by Step GDPR Compliance for EU Based Small Businesses
What you'll learn
- Gain a practical application of Data Privacy (GDPR) and how it is applied to your small business.
- Demonstrate that your small business is Data Privacy compliant and knows how to manage Personal Data.
- Know what to do when working with other small businesses to ensure your Personal Data is safe.
- Know how to manage the Personal Data of your business relationships.
- Create new profitability and security in working with Personal Data.
- Understand how Data Privacy effects your small business and those businesses that you work with.
- Students should be familiar with how to configure a computer's operating system.
- Students should know how-to configure and use Anti-Virus, Windows Defender, Backup, Disk Encryption and System Updates.
- Students should know how to remotely delete mobile devices from associated mobile device websites.
- You MUST be an business registered in an EU Country.
If you are a Small Business or a Crowd Worker, this course will help you to become and remain Data Privacy (GDPR) Compliant.
If you are inside the EU, that is you are a European Union small business, you MUST be Data Privacy Compliant to work with other businesses because you will need to attest to your level of competency, that is the Law.
This is the course for Computer Literate people, it doesn't provide the tutorials and walk-through videos that describe how to apply the System Updates, Threat Management, Data Backups, Anti-Virus, or Remote Device Management, these are known as the Technical Measures. These are required as part of your Data Privacy Compliance. It is assumed that you have a good level of understanding about the practical applications and management of these things in your skill set, perhaps its because you offer computer services on a crowd platform?
Either way, you are still required to do all the things that this video training series talks about, which includes the application of the Technical Measures to achieve certification and be able to attest to the level of Data Privacy Compliance that is required by a growing number of businesses all over the world.
There are loads of valuable resources that includes forms, charts, posters, documents, agreements and templates in this course and you are welcome to use them to assist your small business to become Data Privacy Compliant.
This video training course is only part of Data Privacy Compliance, there are some other things that you will need to do to get your small business Data Privacy Compliant and Certified. You need to implement the Policies and Processes that are provided in the resources and discussed in the videos.
Complete this training course to learn what is required.
Apply all the Technical Measures to your Computers and Mobile Devices.
Sit the exam and get a passing grade of at least 75% (45 Minutes to complete)
Find our more about the Free Exam from our training page (https://www.dp.services/training)
Register your small business with the appropriate Supervisory Authority in your EU Country.
Data Privacy Compliance is a JOURNEY not a destination, so jump on board and let's go for a ride.
Who this course is for:
- Any small business owner that is inside the European Union (EU) that deals with Personal Data.
- Crowd Workers that are in the EU that deal with Personal Data.
- Any small Business that is working with other businesses inside or outside of the EU.
- Business owners that have been asked to attest to Data Privacy compliance, or want to attest to Data Privacy Compliance.
Hi, my name is Ian, I'm a Data Privacy and Protection Expert.
Having spent more than 30 years working in Information Technology and Communication the last several years working in IT and Big Data Regulatory Compliance.
Today, I am the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) and Senior Certified Information Systems Security Professional for a company that has offices in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States and I look after the Information Privacy and Data Protection interests of many small businesses, again, just like yours.
I have worked and consulted for some of the largest banks on the planet, Federal and State Governments (in both implementation of policy and as a policy author) and Stock Exchange Listed Companies, such as Fortune 500 and Fortune 250.
"I know that complying with every little detail of a regulation is complicated and can be a huge drain on the resources of a business just trying to get by. To assist you, I offer a broad range of simple video tutorials and other services in the security compliance space to make your life as a business owner easier. All my videos have loads of resources and are packed with information, advice, tips and practical steps that you can take to achieve your desired outcomes."
In my spare time I blog and write about Identity Theft and Fraud of all types like Email Scams and Phishing etc. I have written the "GDPR - Concise Handbook" which turns 260+ pages into just 30 concise pages of GDPR and other books about Social Media and it's identity theft dangers
So, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my training courses. If you are serious about becoming compliant with a regulation, I'm happy to help you.