What you'll learn
- Be introduced to data mining, its advantages and disadvantages.
- Be aware of the importance of visualizing data.
- Know the usefulness of data mining in different businesses.
- Look forward to applying data mining to their businesses.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Uncover the essential tool for information management professionals known as Data Mining.
Data mining is the process of extracting patterns from large data sets by connecting methods from statistics and artificial intelligence with database management. Although a relatively young and interdisciplinary field of computer science, data mining involves analysis of large masses of data and conversion into useful information.
This introductory course will discuss: its involvement in the 9-step KDD process, which data can be mined and used to enhance businesses, data patterns which can be visualized to understand the data better, the process, tools, and its future by modern standards. It will also talk about the increasing importance of transforming unprecedented quantities of digital data into business intelligence giving users an informational advantage.
Who this course is for:
- IT managers looking to improve data management and analysis techniques.
- Data analysts investigating the processes and tools of successful Data Mining.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.