Master Data Mining in Data Science & Machine Learning
What you'll learn
- Get started with Data Mining.
- Learn about different Data Mining Standard Processes.
- Learn the concept of Survival Analysis.
- Learn about the concept of Cox Hazards Regression.
- Perform Clustering Analysis.
- Learn about the Dimensionality reduction.
- Learn about the concept of Association Rule Learning.
- Learn about the Predictive Modelling.
- Learn everything about Data Mining and its applications.
- Understand Machine Learning and their connections with Data Mining.
- Learn all Machine Learning algorithms,their types and their usage.
- Practical use of Data Mining.
- Use real world examples of Data Mining.
- Basic knowledge required in Statistics.
- Basic knowledge required for Python.
- Passion for Data mining & Machine Learning
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things
If you are looking to build strong foundations and understand advanced Data Mining techniques using Industry-standard Machine Learning models and algorithms then this is the perfect course is for you. We have covered everything you need about Data Mining and its processes, Machine Learning Models, and how to implement them in the real world.
Data mining means mining the data. It is defined as finding hidden insights(information) from the database and extract patterns from the data.
Data mining is an automated process that consists of searching large datasets for patterns humans might not spot.
In this course, you will get advanced knowledge on Data Mining.
This course begins by providing you the complete knowledge about the introduction of Data Mining.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data mining.
In this course, you will cover the following topics:-
Data Mining Standard Processes.
KDD- Knowledge Discovery in Databases.
Introduction to SEMMA.
Introduction to CRISP- DM.
Introduction to TDSP- Team Data Science Process.
Introduction to Survival Analysis.
Kaplan Meyer Estimator introduction.
Log Rank Test introduction.
Cox Hazards Regression.
Gaussian Mixture Model.
Introduction to Data Reduction.
PCA - Principal Component Analysis.
LDA - Linear Discriminant Analysis.
Association Rule Learning.
Aprior Algorithm and Visualization.
Tree based models.
Attribute selection method- Gini Index and Entropy.
Concept of Bagging.
Introduction to Adaboost and Gradient Boosting.
Introduction to XGBoost.
Introduction to SHAP.
Local and Global Interpretability.
Introduction to LIME.
This course is a complete package.
Lots and lots of quizzes and exercises are waiting for you.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and become an expert in Data Mining.
Who this course is for:
- People who are quite beginners.
- Anyone who is curious to learn Data Mining.
- Anyone who is interested in learning Data Mining algorithms.
- Data Scientists.
- Machine learning experts.
- Anyone who wants to explore data science.
- Take this course if you want a competitive edge with your tech skills.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.