Data Manipulation and PCA (Principal Component Analysis )
- No Prior programing knowledge is required.
In this course, we learn the following:
How to Stet a working directory
How to Import a txt or csv file
How to eliminate duplicate rows in the data
How to detect rows containing missing values
How to eliminate rows containing missing values
How to replace missing values
How to select a subset of the data based on specifics criteria
How to do arithmetic on columns
How detect strongly correlated variable (some nice plots for visualization )
How to compute the correlation matrix , the eigenvalue and eigenvector
How select the number of components
How to compute the components
Who this course is for:
- If you are working on a large data set or trying to get some informations about your data , then this course is a right fit for you.
- 07:54How to download and install R
- 03:44How to install a package and import a library
- 10:47How to import a data (Formats : csv, txt) and how to set a working directory
- 02:44Eliminate duplicate rows
- 09:20Missing values detection and treatment
- 06:15Data visualization (Detection of Strongly correlated variables)
- 07:06select a subset of the data based on specified criteria
- 11:16Operation on columns, Variables and standardization , how to use the apply() f
- 01:45Selecting the number of principal components
- 03:03Computation of the correlation matrix, eigenvalues and vectors
- 05:06Computation of components
Phd Student in Computer Science, My education Include a BS in Mathematics and a MS in Mathematical Statistics. I invest a lot of time on learning and teaching. Covering a wide range of topics in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science , Some of my main interests include machine learning, data reduction techniques, Statistical Computing, regression analysis and a wide range of mathematical Statistics topics including parameter estimate.
Join my courses and learn !!!!!