Data Loss Prevention
What you'll learn
- Learn Data Loss and Data Recovery.
- Know about Data Loss Prevention.
- Understand Data Categories.
- Be aware of the Data Life cycle.
- Learn Computer and Cloud Security.
- Understand and know the different Cyber Security Standards.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is a computer security term referring to systems that identify, monitor, and protect data in use, data in motion, and data at rest. Experts accomplish this through deep content inspection, contextual security analysis of transaction, and with a centralized management framework.
This course will begin with a discussion of topics relating to Data Loss Prevention such as Data Loss, Data Recovery, Data Categories, and the Data Life cycle. Computer Security, Cloud Security, and Cyber Security Standards are other topics that will be included in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Businesses looking to implement DLP software tools for security purposes, IT Professionals researching DLP software services and computer security systems.
- Managers wanting to be informed about the importance of data protection.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
For you we created the Specialist and Intermediate level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
For you we created the Toolkits as well as the Core Series for IT
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.