Data Loss Prevention (DLP) - Security breaches under control
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Designs of Data Loss Prevention systems
- Basic and advanced features of DLP
- Create a basic regular expression (Regex)
- Implement your own DLP system using a VM
- Create and implement content-aware policies
- Learn how to protect against data leaks
- Integrate DLP with Microsoft Active Directory
- Basic understanding of IT security concepts
- Understanding of general networking terms
- Basic understanding of virtualization and servers
Did you know that almost 50% of employees transfer business files to a private laptop? Is there anything we can do about it? Yes - implement a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system to address potential data loss or theft on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and mobile devices. Protect your sensitive files, clients' information, credit card numbers, and more.
With a DLP system you decide when, from where, and by whom data can or cannot be accessed and copied!
About this course: This is a vendor-neutral introductory course providing a high-level overview of DLP systems, architecture, components, and features. Hands-on labs included!
What I will learn: How to start with a DLP system, create a basic policy, understand DLP components, and even create your first regular expression (regex).
Special topics: Even though this is a vendor-neutral course, I show you a lot of real world examples and DLP systems that you can try at home - for free!
Join this course to learn:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) architecture
- Endpoint vs Network protection
- Data at rest, Data in motion, Data in use
- Deploy your own DLP system in minutes using a virtual machine
- See a lot of examples and real world applications (e.g. blocking uploads, sharing programming codes)
- Write your first regular expression
- Learn about more advanced DLP features (SSL interception, OCR, integration with Active Directory)
Join now and see what a DLP system can do for you and your company! Protect USB drives, clipboard, network drives, email clients, Skype, and more. Make sure nobody can share or copy your internal files and data ever again.
This is a vendor-neutral course that will make you ready to start with any DLP system, including enterprise solutions from Symantec or McAfee. Hands-on labs are based on two DLP systems: DeviceLock and EndpointProtector.
- Anyone looking for a high-level overview of DLP systems
- Engineers and managers interesting in implementing DLP