Data Integration with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database
- Required: Completion of the free "Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" training course on Udemy.
- Recommended: Completion of the free "Building XQuery Apps with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" training course on Udemy.
- Recommended: Completion of the free "Semantics and the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" training course on Udemy.
- This is a technical course and knowledge of programming and databases is required.
In this course you will use your development skills to integrate data from silos to create an operational data hub. In this course you will learn how to use the flexible, multi-model NoSQL database MarkLogic in order to load, harmonize, and serve data from a data hub.
To be successful in this course, you will want to first complete the
free Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database course, and optionally the
Building XQuery Apps with MarkLogic course and the MarkLogic Semantics course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for developers and data architects who need to integrate data from silos in order to build an operational data hub to power their applications. We strongly recommend that you first complete the free "Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" course on Udemy.
- Introducing the Course05:15
- Understanding the Course System Requirements05:17
- Download the Course Virtual Machine00:12
- Using Virtual Box04:42
- Getting Set Up05:04
- Understanding an Operational Data Hub09:17
- Learning About MarkLogic as a Multi-Model Database08:29
- Pop Quiz01:27
- Lab: Create a 360° View Database04:14
MarkLogic University provides free technical training courses on the MarkLogic NoSQL database platform. Our goal is to make it really easy and accessible for anyone to learn quickly through interactive, hands on training. We teach people what MarkLogic is, why it is different and valuable, and how to use MarkLogic to build cool apps and solve real world data integration challenges.