Data Integration Guide
What you'll learn
- Data Integration Concepts & Principles, and main features
- What business use cases can Data Integration address and for what business value?
- How to setup a new Data Integration Solution ?
- How to make the right choices for your project, solution and approach, ensuring successful business outcomes ?
- Data Integration Patterns : ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), ETL (Extract Transform Load), EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and API
- Connectors and Integration Mechanisms : with Webservices, Databases, Files and Enterprise Solutions
- How Data Integration can empower and enable Digital Transformation
- Multiple examples from several industries to help you project an efficient usage of Data Integration
- Basic knowledge on IT Domain
- Willingness to learn new things about Data and Data Integration
- No programming or Database experience needed!
According to the World Economic Forum, at the beginning of 2020, the number of bytes in the digital universe was 40 times bigger than the number of stars in the observable universe.
With data volume and usages growing, the need for Data Integration is becoming more and more central topic.
Data Integration is mainly about exchanging data across multiple systems and tools. Aligned with their business strategy, organizations need data to circulate timely and accurately through their information system and the external world (internet applications, trading partners ..). This allows organizations to answer market needs, be competitive, reduce time to market, and become data driven by easing decision making processes.
In this course, we are presenting a complete guide on how to identify your need of data integration, how you can architecture your solutions, execute successfully your projects and manage data integration overtime, all of this in order to bring tangible business value and to support your business.
In more details we will address the following topics around Data Integration :
What is Data Integration ?
Data Integration Benefits & Business Value
Main Concepts & Features
Data Integration Paradigms & Patterns, including,
ESB, Enterprise Service Bus
ETL, Extract Transform Load
EDI, Electronic Data Interchange
API, Application Programming Interface
Connectors for Data Integration
With WebServices: SOAP, REST
With Enterprise Applications like SAP
Security and technical architecture
Data Integration Projects
Data Integration Run Operations
Quick Overview of market solutions
Proprietary vs OpenSource
Licencing and pricing models
Data Integration as Enabler for Digital Transformation
This course is intended to be a complete practical guide to help you understand all the aspects around Data Integration. It can help you in your career and your current activities, by bringing a complete 360° overview on Data Integration topic.
This course is intended to help :
Chief Information Officers
Chief Data Officers
Chief Digital Officers
Chief Analytics Officer
Head of Data
Head of Analytics
Business managers who work with Data
Data Project Managers
Digital Projects Managers
Information System Performance Analysts
And also, all students and professionals who want to benefit from the big market demand in Data and this important skill!
No prior experience in Programming or Data Bases is needed to follow this course.
This course is also vendor agnostic (and independent), whether you will work with solutions like Informatica, Talend, Boomi, OpenESB, Tibco ActiveMatrix, Mulesoft, IBM Websphere, Microsoft BizTalk or other, this course is generic enough to help you in your journey regardless of the solution you use or intend to use! It will even help you make the right choice based on your requirements and constraints.
Throughout the course, you can easily contact the instructor for any questions you have to sharpen your knowledge and have tailored made learning experience!
Who this course is for:
- Data Professionals
- Students and Professionals passionate about Data
- Professionals looking for different perspective around Data and Data Integration
FinTech CIO, Data Leader & Enterprise Architect, passionate about Digital and Data Revolution, coming from engineering and computer science background, I spent good part of my career in charge of complex IT architectures definition and implementation. I had the opportunity to work on multiple industries and get broad view about Data & Digital Architectures overall. I am sharing critical views on Data approaches in Startups, SMBs and corporate world, with very practical and pragmatic views and advice.