DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure 2023
What you'll learn
- Students will be better prepared for the DP-203 certification exam
- Students will learn the various Azure services that pertain to Data Engineering
- Students need to have a basic understanding on basic data formats - CSV, JSON
- Students should have some basic knowledge on any one database system along with Structured Query Language
Release v2.0 - May 2023
The entire course has been updated and refreshed. All chapters have been re-recorded. This has been done to ensure that all contents now reflect the most recent changes to the services on the Azure platform.
All course contents have also been aligned as per any changes to the course objectives.
Additional questions have been also added to the Practice Tests.
Release v1.0 Initial Release
This course is designed for students who want to attain the "Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate" certification
This course has contents for the Exam DP-203
The objectives covered in this course are
Design and implement data storage (40-45%)
Design and develop data processing (25-30%)
Design and implement data security (10-15%)
Monitor and optimize data storage and data processing (10-15%)
In this course students will learn about the various Azure services that pertain to Data Engineering. Some of the important aspects that students will learn include the following
What is the purpose of an Azure Data Lake Gen 2 storage account
Basics on Transact-SQL commands
How to work with Azure Synapse. This will include building a data warehouse into a dedicated SQL Pool.
How to build an ETL pipeline with the help of Azure Data Factory. There will be various scenarios on how to create mapping data flows.
How to stream data with the use of Azure Stream Analytics. You can see how SQL commands can be used for your streaming data.
Basics on the Scala programming language, and SPARK
How to work with SPARK, Scala in Azure Databricks. We will see how to work with Notebooks. We will also see how to stream data into Azure Databricks.
The different security measures and monitoring aspects to consider when working with Azure services
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to pursue the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Those who want to pass the DP-203 Certification exam
A Software technology evangelist with over 20+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect [SC-100]
2. Designing and Implementing Cloud [DP-420]
3.Designing & Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions [AZ-400]
4. Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure [AZ-204]
5. Designing & Implementing Azure Networking Solutions [AZ-700]
6. Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure [DP-203]
7. Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator [SC-300]
8. Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions [AZ-305]
9. Microsoft Azure Administrator [AZ-104]
10. Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals [AI-900]
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"