Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP) Scanner Tool
What you'll learn
- How to classify and encrypt your existing and archived on-prem data using Microsoft's Azure Information Protection Scanner
- How to set up a Virtual Machine on Azure and AWS
- How to test the AIP scanner before setting it to enforce
- How to install the AIP scanner
- How the AIP scanner fits into your data protection
- Using the AIP Dashboard
- Choosing the best AIP Scanner mode for you
- How to discover your data locations
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP) P2
- Have Azure Information Protection Installed and Set up
- Spare Cloud or Physical Server (we'll show you how to set up a dedicated virtual machine to run it on)
Quickly and efficiently encrypt your existing data, even if you have thousands of documents!
I'll teach you how to:
Set up Virtual Machines in AWS and Azure
Use the scanner for data discovery
Setup, install, and test the AIP Scanner
Understand what the AIP Scanner does
Figure out the best settings for you
Plus I offer free support and help if you get stuck!
*NOTE: THE AIP SCANNER DOES NOT WORK ON CLOUD SERVICES (e.g. Dropbox/OneDrive) ONLY ON-PREM DATA*
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in encryption and data security
- Businesses with large amounts of existing data they need to protect fast!
- Tech guys who want to learn how to implement the AIP scanner for themselves or others
- Those wanting to know where their sensitive data is
With over a decade of experience and having helped countless businesses of all sizes advance their IT solutions to meet their needs.
I'm creating courses alongside other members of the team based on the experience of helping others with:
- Cyber security
- Keeping data safe long before it was a legal requirement to do so (GDPR)
- Home office setups
- Using specific tools as a beginner
- More in depth enterprise tools
Now, with courses, I'm giving you access to big level solutions!
For more in depth articles and tutorials be sure to check out Smiley Geeks (for freelancers or individuals) or TowerWatch Tech (for brands)!