Data Analytics with R from Scratch
What you'll learn
- You will get a good understanding of R theoretically and Practically which are very useful skills to have
- This course will show you how the most common types of graphs can be produced with R
- You will learn to write code from very basics to advanced level
- You will learn how to create and handle different types of objects
- You will get expertise in the R programming language to master data analytics
- PC with internet connectivity
- Interest in Data Analytics, Data Scientist
Are you new to R?
Do you want to learn more about statistical programming?
Are you keen on becoming a Data analyst & Data Scientist?
If your answer is YES - read on!
This Tutorial is the first step - your Level 1 - to R mastery.
All the important aspects of statistical programming ranging from handling different data types to loops and functions, even graphs are covered.
Learning R will help you conduct your projects. In the long run, it is an invaluable skill that will enhance your career.
Your journey will start with the theoretical background. You will then learn how to handle the most common types of objects in R. Much emphasis is put on loops in R since this is a crucial part of statistical programming. It is also shown how the applied family of functions can be used for looping.
This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial, we build on what had already been learned and move one extra step forward.
This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
In summary, this course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
I can't wait to see you in class,
Who this course is for:
- Data Analytics aspirants
- Data Scientists
- Anybody interested in statistical programming
I am a data scientist having extensive experience in Salesforce development and building Machine Learning Algorithms. I have worked on several projects wherein I have built many Machine Learning models using Python. Apart from this, I have trained hundreds of students online. I have even trained non-technical professionals who aspired to start their careers in the technical domain and after completing my course they achieved it.