Data Analytics with Excel PivotTables
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of Data analytics in today's business.
- Understand the types of Business analytics and real life examples of Business analytics
- How to use Excel PivotTables to easily and effectively work on your reports and make your data visually more appealing.
- You will learn the different features of PivotTables like Grouping, Calculated Field, Calculated Item, Slicers, PowerPivot and Charts
- All you need is a Microsoft Excel installed on your desktop.
- With a basic know-how of Excel you are good to go ahead with this course
About this course
This course will teach you how to do Data analytics with Excel PivotTables. With the help of this course, you will understand the concept, various scenarios, and types of Business analytics. Along with that, you will learn, how to use one of the strongest features of Microsoft Excel, which is the PivotTables.
Anyone with no knowledge to a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel can take this course and get a thorough understanding of Excel PivotTables.
In this short but effective course, you will understand why Data analytics is very important in today's business to make an effective business decision, and how Excel can help you with this.
This course takes you through the details of Data analytics and with various examples, helps you understand various aspects where Data analytics plays a vital role. Then you will learn, how you can exploit the power of Excel PivotTable to make your data visually more appealing and easier to analyze. With a step by step guide and examples, this course is easy to comprehend and learn.
Who this course is for:
- This course is helpful for anyone who works on Excel reports as this will make reporting more efficient.
- If you deal with business presentations, then you can make use of this powerful tool to make an impact
Started career as IT Service Desk executive for over 2 years. Later moved on to work as Software Asset Management (SAM) Specialist. My role involved taking care of Software compliance across the company. After continuing in this role for closer to 3 years, I started working as a Risk Consultant with the Big 4s. My role was to conduct software publisher specific audits to check an organisation's compliance status. This activity required extensive reporting, mainly with the help of Microsoft Excel and other tools.
Learnsector, your one-stop solution for all your training needs. We're dedicated to giving you the best in class training in the space of Programming, Cyber Security, Cloud, Machine Learning, Analytics, and Project Management.
Our exclusive training helps you to acquire the relevant skillset mandatory to grab thriving opportunities. We train you intensively to implement your technical skills in a real-world scenario. We help you stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and requirements of IT organizations across the world.