Data Analytics with Excel Pivot Tables
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of Data analytics in today's business.
- Understand the types of Business analytics and real life examples of Business analytics
- How to use Excel PivotTables to easily and effectively work on your reports and make your data visually more appealing.
- You will learn the different features of PivotTables like Grouping, Calculated Field, Calculated Item, Slicers, PowerPivot and Charts
- All you need is a Microsoft Excel installed on your desktop.
- With a basic know-how of Excel you are good to go ahead with this course
About this course
This course is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform data analytics using Excel Pivot Tables. Through this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the concept of data analytics, different types of business analytics, and how Pivot Tables can be used to perform data analysis.
The course is intended for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Anyone who is interested in gaining an in-depth understanding of Excel Pivot Tables can benefit from this course.
The course is structured in a way that allows you to learn about the importance of data analytics in making effective business decisions. You will learn about the various aspects where data analytics plays a vital role and how it can help businesses to gain a competitive advantage.
The course will then introduce you to Excel Pivot Tables and how they can be used to analyze and present data in a visually appealing manner. You will be guided step-by-step on how to create Pivot Tables, customize them, and manipulate data to gain insights that can inform business decisions.
Throughout the course, you will have access to a number of examples and exercises to help you reinforce your learning. The course is designed to be easy to comprehend and learn, even for beginners.
Upon completion of the course, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform data analytics using Excel Pivot Tables. You will be able to use data to gain insights that can inform business decisions and improve overall performance.
Who this course is for:
- This course is helpful for anyone who works on Excel reports as this will make reporting more efficient.
- If you deal with business presentations, then you can make use of this powerful tool to make an impact
Started career as IT Service Desk executive for over 2 years. Later moved on to work as Software Asset Management (SAM) Specialist. My role involved taking care of Software compliance across the company. After continuing in this role for closer to 3 years, I started working as a Risk Consultant with the Big 4s. My role was to conduct software publisher specific audits to check an organisation's compliance status. This activity required extensive reporting, mainly with the help of Microsoft Excel and other tools.
Learnsector, your one-stop solution for all your training needs. We're dedicated to giving you the best in class training in the space of Programming, Cyber Security, Cloud, Machine Learning, Analytics, and Project Management.
Our exclusive training helps you to acquire the relevant skillset mandatory to grab thriving opportunities. We train you intensively to implement your technical skills in a real-world scenario. We help you stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and requirements of IT organizations across the world.