Data Analytics with Excel PivotTables 2016
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the importance of Data analytics in today's business.
- Understand the types of Business analytics and real life examples of Business analytics
- How to use Excel PivotTables to easily and effectively work on your reports and make your data visually more appealing.
- You will learn the different features of PivotTables like Grouping, Calculated Field, Calculated Item, Slicers, PowerPivot and Charts
- All you need is a Microsoft Excel installed on your desktop.
- With a basic know-how of Excel you are good to go ahead with this course
About this course
This course will teach you how to do Data analytics with Excel PivotTables 2016. With the help of this course, you will understand the concept, various scenarios and types of Business analytics. Along with that you will learn, how to use one of the strongest features of Microsoft Excel, which is the PivotTables.
Anyone with no knowledge to a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel can take this course and get a thorough understanding of Excel PivotTables.
In this short but effective course, you will understand why Data analytics is very important in today's business to make effective business decision, and how Excel can help you with this.
This course takes you through the details of Data analytics and with various examples, helps you understand various aspects where Data analytics plays a vital role. Then you will learn, how you can exploit the power of Excel PivotTables to make your data visually more appealing and easier to analyse. With a step by step guide and examples, this course is easy to comprehend and learn.
- This course is helpful for anyone who works on Excel reports as this will make reporting more efficient.
- If you deal with business presentations, then you can make use of this powerful tool to make an impact
After this course you will be able to explain the different types of Analytics, describe the various areas where analytics can be applied.
You will also be able to use PivotTables, one of the strongest features of excel, to perform effective data analysis with examples.
After this course about business analytics you will
understand what Business Data analytics is, various real life
scenarios where data analytics is widely used.
You will be able to explain the different types of analytics namely- Descriptive analytics, Diagnostic analytics, Predictive analytics and Prescriptive analytics
You will also understand the benefits of data analytics and how it helps in making better decisions
After this course, you will understand what makes Microsoft Excel ideal for Data analytics.
You will understand benefits of using excel.
Finally you will know the points to remember when you get your data ready for importing to a PivotTabl