Data Analytics Using Splunk -Beginner to Advanced Course
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how Splunk can be used to analyze data set
- Create your own Dashboard using Pivot & Datamodel
- Analyze and Develop dashboard using Apache access log
- You will be able to setup Splunk Enterprise and manage & administer a Splunk deployment
- Create your own searches and develop Dashboard, Report
- Understand what Splunk is for, and how it works
- You will be prepared for the interview after completing this course
- Basic of linux and windows
- You'll need a Windows/Linux system or Laptop/Desktop, and we'll walk you through downloading and installing a Splunk development environment. For Lab you need free AWS ubuntu VMs or you can use your own Vms.
This course is for beginner and intermediate level. This Course contains practical and lab. Step by Step all things are explained with practical so students can use laptop/desktop and follow the steps. In end of each section there is quiz so students can check that they have understood concept or not.
There is a lab with splunk forwarder-searchhead-indexer setup so student can use AWS ubuntu Vms or their own Vms/servers to do this lab.
There is a Project section and students can develop Web Analytic Splunk App in this project section.
- Splunk Absolute Beginners. No prior Splunk experience necessary
- Students who wants to make career in Big data Splunk
- Data Analysts, Business Analyst, Developer, System Administrators, Security Administrators, Security Analysts