Analytics For All
What you'll learn
- Application oriented course for data scinece
- Participants gain hands on experience in dealing with data
- Focus on foundational aspects of statistics and predictive modelling techniques
- Learn to implement Data Manipulation, Data management and Textual Analytics Basics through R
- Working installation of R. T
This course helps you learn simple but powerful ways to work with data.
It is designed to be help people with limited statistical or programming skills quickly become productive in an increasingly digitized workplace.
In this course you will use R (an open-sourced, easy to use data mining tool) and practice with real life data-sets.
We focus on the application and provide you with plenty of support material for your long term learning.
It also includes a project that you can attempt when you feel confident in the skills you learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Data Science
- Beginners to freelancers
- This is great for folks who want to understand and starting using data and building basic predictive modes
We are an Analytics firm committed to developing intellectual property that will help individuals and their organisation take smarter decisions every day. ATI, the education arm of Redwood Associates has helped 200 companies and over 15000 individuals speak the language of DATA
The founder Gautam Munshi has nearly two decades of high performance analytics experience. His strong belief that anyone can become an analyst has led him to build a team of 12 - a group of math geeks, techies, musicians, comedians, beer enthusiasts, agriculturists, geneticists, teachers and bankers,who have the gumption that they can make a difference and truly believe that analytics can influence and make a huge impact on a day-day basis. It is this diverse lot that brings Analytics to the mind space of every individual. You can view their moments in the lime light here and follow them on Facebook