Power BI - Data Analytics Essentials with Power BI
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Simple methods to Analyze data with Power BI and gain Insights
- Automate manual reporting processes with Power BI
- Make reports available to stakeholders 24/7 on all devices
- Basic Reporting
- Fundamental Excel Knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables is an added advantage
“In God we trust, all others must bring data”.
The famous quote by W. Edwards Deming has never been more true than it does in today's world.
Far gone are the days business decision makers take critical decisions based on haunches, intuition and gut feelings.
These days, everyone has come to realise that better and more accurate decisions can be made when data is put into good use. And there is data everywhere. The problem is, there is a shortage in the number of people who can put it into good use.
The Power BI course is designed to arm participants with knowledge on using the most highly rated Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Tool, Power BI to go from data to insights.
Participants will quickly learn from a Microsoft Certified Trainer, the bolts of the key concepts required to be a Power BI expert.
And not just that, the facilitator will be on ground, supporting any participant with challenges working with Power BI afterwards.
- Power BI Beginners
- Interested in Data Analysis
- Looking to earn the Power BI Certification
During the March 2020 update, the REMOVEFILTERS() function used in this lesson has stopped showing up in the Power BI Intellisense. So you will have to type out the full name of the function, open parenthesis and enter the arguments as shown in the video, then close the parenthesis as usual. It still works very fine.