Ultimate Python Bootcamp For Data Science & Machine Learning
What you'll learn
- Build a Solid Foundation in Data Analysis with Python
- You will be able to work with the Pandas Data Structures: Series, DataFrame and Index Objects
- Learn hundreds of methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
- You will be able to analyze a large and messy data files
- You can prepare real world messy data files for AI and ML
- Manipulate data quickly and efficiently
- You will learn almost all the Pandas basics necessary to become a 'Data Analyst'
- Students must be willing to learn the Data Analysis with Python language
- If you know basics of Python that is well and good
- Basic Or intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, Booleans) etc, but not necessary
- Basic Programming knowledge Or knowing any other programming languages will also helps
Hi, dear learning aspirants welcome to “Ultimate Python Bootcamp For Data Science & Machine Learning ” from beginner to advanced level. We love programming. Python is one of the most popular programming languages in today’s technical world. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. Hence, we are interested in data analysis with Pandas in this course.
This course is for those who are ready to take their data analysis skill to the next higher level with the Python data analysis toolkit, i.e. "Pandas".
This tutorial is designed for beginners and intermediates but that doesn't mean that we will not talk about the advanced stuff as well. Our approach of teaching in this tutorial is simple and straightforward, no complications are included to make bored Or lose concentration.
In this tutorial, I will be covering all the basic things you'll need to know about the 'Pandas' to become a data analyst or data scientist.
We are adopting a hands-on approach to learn things easily and comfortably. You will enjoy learning as well as the exercises to practice along with the real-life projects (The projects included are the part of large size research-oriented industry projects).
I think it is a wonderful platform and I got a wonderful opportunity to share and gain my technical knowledge with the learning aspirants and data science enthusiasts.
What you will learn:
You will become a specialist in the following things while learning via this course
“Data Analysis With Pandas”.
You will be able to analyze a large file
Build a Solid Foundation in Data Analysis with Python
After completing the course you will have professional experience on;
Pandas Data Structures: Series, DataFrame and Index Objects
Working With Hierarchical Indexing
Converting Data Types
Time Series Analysis
Advanced Pandas Features and much more with hands-on exercises and practice works.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers - Curious to learn about Data Science Or Data Analysis
- Data Analysis Beginners
- Aspiring data scientists who want to add Python to their tool arsenal
- Students and Other Professionals
- AI and ML aspirants to upgrade their knowledge in Data Preprocessing before applying the machine learning algorithms to their projects
- Data Analyst job seekers who wants to update their Resume with Python's data analysis toolkit
Hi, I am Pruthviraja L, with more than 7+ years of Training and Teaching experience from Technical Institutes, Teaching is my passion. I've obtained my both PG( M. Tech) in Power Systems Engineering and UG(B. E) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from V. T. U - Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
I'm a Certified Data Analyst. I got certifications from various eLearning centers including Udemy, Intellipaat-Bengaluru, LinkedIn eLearning center, Coursera-IBM, Tableau, etc.
I've successfully published and presented 6 + research papers in various 'National & International Journals and Conferences'. I'm a member of various National and International Journals including Elsevier and IEEE.
I'm a multi-faceted software professional aspirant with demonstrated capability in deploying analytical and programming methodologies to extract insights for boosting and bolstering user requirements. Adept at conducting statistical analysis and data modeling for transforming raw data into actionable strategies. Proficient in visualizing data to execute projects & set organizations on the path to profitability. 6 + years of teaching experience in engineering institutes with programming skills in Matlab, Python, SAS, R and enthusiasm in developing AI and Machine learning skills motivated me to involve in the dynamic working environment to utilize skills and maximize the profit for the organization.
I've written a student-friendly textbook in the electrical engineering field titled 'Elements of Electrical Engineering (ISBN: 9789386768001)' under the publication of 'I.K. International Publishing House Pvt Ltd', New Delhi-110016 India. The book is available in many countries including the USA and UK via Amazon and many other seller portals. The book is now started distributing under Wiley India Pvt. Ltd (ISBN: 9789389583939).