Data Analysis Masterclass (4 courses in 1)
What you'll learn
- Learn about basic formatting in excel.
- Learn about sorting and filtering functions in excel.
- Learn about UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEFT, RIGHT, SEARCH, CONCATENATE functions in excel.
- Learn how to find outliers and missing values in Excel.
- Learn how to find standard deviation and percentiles in data using Excel.
- Learn about IF, IF ERROR, COUNTIF, SUMIF and AVERAGEIF functions in excel.
- Learn about using Color Bars and Color scales in excel.
- Learn applying VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions and merge datasets using them in excel.
- Learn how to merge datasets using Index and match.
- Learn making Pivot Tables and Pivot charts in excel.
- Learn making interactive dashboards in excel.
- Learn about What-if analysis in excel.
- Learn how to perform linear regression in excel.
- Learn about creating databases and tables in SQL.
- Learn about Numerical, string functions in SQL.
- Learn about filtering using LIKE operator in SQL.
- Learn about different DDL and DML commands.
- Learn about Joins and Subqueries in SQL.
- Learn connecting Python and MySQL.
- Learn about variables and data types in Python.
- Learn about loops and conditionals in python.
- Learn about Regular expressions and date time objects in Python.
- Learn about the Numpy and the Pandas library.
- Learn about creating different chart types using Tableau.
- No prior knowledge required
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things.
- A positive attitude to success.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
- Laptop should meet the requirements of the installation of Python.
- Laptop should meet the requirements of the installation of Tableau.
- Laptop should meet the requirements of the installation of SQL.
Welcome to the best online course on Data Analysis and Data Visualization.
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
Data analysis has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of names, and is used in different business, science, and social science domains.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data analysis.
This course gives you complete knowledge from basics to advanced level on Excel, Python, and SQL.
You will learn to create interactive dashboards using Excel as well as Tableau.
In this course, we will cover:-
Excel fundamental concepts such as Sorting, Filtering, Statistical, and text functions.
Excel functions for data analysis.
SQL- DDL, DML, and DQL commands.
Python fundamental concepts include Object-oriented programming.
Introduction to the NumPy and the pandas' library.
Creating charts and dashboards using Tableau.
And many more.
This course is perfect for beginners who want to make their career in data analysis.
You will get to practice a lot of exercises and work on some exciting projects.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts.
- Anyone who wants to explore data science.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities.
- This course is for you if you like exciting challenges.
- Take your career to the next level.
- Programming beginners.
- Anyone who wants to learn the most frequently used Excel functions and techniques used by analysts.
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.