Data Analysis for Business and Finance
What you'll learn
- Understand Statistics from basic to advance level
- Learn Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
- How to plot different types of data
- Exploratory data analysis: graphical and numerical approaches (Mean, Mode, Standard Deviation etc)
- Exploring data analysis: Univariate and Bivariate Analysis
- Calculate Covariance and Correlation
- Understand the Central Limit Theorem
- Understand standard deviations
- Probability: Essentials and Conditional Probability
- Distinguish and work with different types of Probability Distributions (advance level distributions covered extensively)
- Calculate the measures of Central Tendency, Asymmetry, and Variability
- Understand what a Sampling and Estimation is
- Statistical Inference: Perform Hypothesis testing and Estimate Confidence Interval (from basics to deep dive)
- Regression Analysis and estimating relationships among variables (including complex level of testing with F-statistics and T-tests)
- Time-Series: Simple/Linear/Moving Average/Exponential, Smoothing techniques, Seasonality, Decomposition methods
- Make data driven decisions using the above (covering examples)
- No prior knowledge or experience is required. We start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge and skills.
In these volatile and continuously evolving times, there’s no dearth of data available from multiple sources. Therefore, it becomes imperative that such data is validated and converted into meaningful information that can be used to make optimal decisions.
This course exactly focuses on this and exposes you to various tools and methods that can be used to interpret data and derive information. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics and will help you to better position yourself for success within your organization.
If you are aiming for a career as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst then lay foundation on your Statistics, Regression, Time Series skills are a few things you wish to try and do. It covers the essentials of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. It focuses on problem-solving by model development and solution interpretation. Use appropriate Data Analysis techniques for real-world problems and data. Write comprehensive and critical reports evaluating and interpreting obtained results.
So many courses and books just bombard you with the theory, and math, and coding... But they forget to explain, perhaps, the most important part: why you are doing, what you are doing. And that is how this course is so different. We focus on developing an intuitive feel for the concepts behind Data Analysis.
With our intuition tutorials, you will be confident that you understand all the techniques on an instinctive level. This is a game-changer for both business managers and finance professionals who can now learn techniques to maximize their knowledge and skills.
In conclusion, this is an exciting training program filled with intuition tutorials and techniques that can be applied to all sets of data to make decisions that can benefit you in both personal and professional life.
We are super enthusiastic about Data Analysis and hope to see you inside the class!
Who this course is for:
- Financial/Business analysts
- People who want a career in Data Science
- People who want a career in Business Intelligence
- People who want a career in Data Analytics
- Business executives
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and quant analysis
- Anyone who wants to learn the subtleties of Statistics and how it is used in the business world
- People who want to start learning statistics
- People who want to learn the fundamentals of statistics
· Accomplished and high performing Analytical professional with 15+ years of experience in the application of analytics, business intelligence, machine learning, and statistics in multiple industries and 4 years of consulting experience and 5 years of managing a team
· Possess strong technical, business, and research proficiency that lends itself to developing core strategies and solutions with significant impact on revenue and ROI
· Expertise with the application of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing
· Noteworthy experience in using Python, R, Tableau, SQL, and so on
· Demonstrated excellence in teaching the learners to grasp data science knowledge more engagingly by providing courses on Udemy marketplace with more than 21K learners enrolled
· Adept at mentoring data practitioners, enterprises, and startups to build high-performing teams, transform their business, and grow the industry
· Outstanding analytical abilities with effective leadership, problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills