Supercharge Your Business: your roadmap for success!
- A basic PC or Mac setup with spreadsheet software (such as Microsoft Excel) is all you need to get started!
Let's decide if this course is right for you!
- Are you a business owner of a small to medium sized business, or perhaps you are in a management position within a larger organisation?
- Are you looking for the next big win or opportunity to make significant business improvements?
- Perhaps your business is already heading in the right direction but you are looking to ramp up your business results and achieve even greater success?
Did you know that every business collects data and that all data can be put to good use?
Every organisation, no matter how big or small, collects volumes and volumes of data. No matter what size your organisation, your business is never too big or too small to get real value from its data.
The tricky part (for some!) is tapping in to that data and finding the gold that lies within!
This course will show you why data and analysis are the crucial elements to achieving real and sustainable business growth and success.
This course will teach you how to:
- identify and access the data your business currently collects,
- sort and analyse this data to better understand your business,
- tap in to your data and find the gold that lies within, and
- create and implement a plan to continuously review, identify and boost performance across all areas of your business.
This course is a combination of video instruction and tutorials, skill-building worksheets and templates, step-by-step guides and an interactive forum for personalised responses and feedback to help you with your data analysis.
It is recommended that this course is taken over the course 2 weeks, committing around 1-2 hours each week, to give you time to review the material, and practice and implement the skills you will be learning.
This course will give you the skills and tools you need to jump straight in to analysing your business - giving you the proven recipe for understanding and continually improving your business performance.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for small to medium business owners and also managers in larger organisations who want a better understanding of how to identify, access and use data to improve decision making in your organisation and boost your business' performance.
- 02:34Welcome and Introductions
- 06:17Why YOU should care about data and analysis
- 01:54STOP PRESS!!! You MUST see this!!!
- 3 questionsWhy you should care about data and analysis
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jane and I want to help you make your business a true success.
I make sense of data and I want to make it easy for you to do that too.
Join the rapidlly growing number of students worldwide who have taken the next step in their analytics adventures!
I have extensive experience in leading business improvement initiatives whilst holding senior management positions across a range of industries, within both the public and private sectors.
In 2012, I established my own business intelligence consulting firm to help organisations better see and understand their data, utilising cutting-edge technology and data visualisation techniques. I'm a Tableau Qualified Associate, and one Tableau Software's first Alliance Partners in Australia.
I have real-world experience - underpinned by Bachelor and Master Degree foundations - which can help you identify, address and improve performance across all areas of your business.
I've amassed a wealth of knowledge and strategies which I have consolidated to bring you a collection of tools, tips and techniques to help you make better, data driven decisions for your business and boost your confidence when it comes to all things 'data'!