Complete Introduction to Google Data Studio 2022 Edition
What you'll learn
- Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step lessons from a best selling Udemy instructor in FULL HD 1080 P
- Learn from an Instructor with over 10 years teaching Data Analysis and Dashboard Design
- Create POWERFUL Interactive Dashboards from Google Sheets Data in Minutes
- Analyze Google Sheets in MINUTES using powerful visualizations and reports
- Create Year to Date, Month to Date, Week to Date Calculations with the click of the mouse
- Learn to SHARE and COLLABORATE using Reports and Dashboards of data
- Create powerful SCORECARDS displaying Key Metrics and KPIs
- Create TIME SERIES graphs that easily display Month to Date, Previous Month and many more
- Display COMPARISONS to Previous Periods
- Create FILTERS to easily create interactive dashboards, graphs and reports
- Learn powerful VISUALIZATIONS such as Column, Bar, Pie, Scatterplot
- You will need a Google Account
- You will need access to Google Sheets
- You will need access to Google Data Studio
If you are new to Google Data Studio or want to fill in some gaps in your knowledge, THIS is the course for you. We've focused on providing you with the fundamentals you need to work with Data Studio effectively!
Don't sit through days of boring training to understand how Data Studio works! This course will get you up to speed and working in half the time, giving you the crucial foundation to start you on the journey to becoming a Google Data Studio expert.
This course has been updated for 2022 in full HD video quality, so you will learn on the latest Data Studio interface. Students who have taken this course have this to say:
"Great Introduction to Google Data Studio. Highly informative, succinct. All concepts were explained clearly. Glad to have taken this course."
"Very enjoyable course. I look forward to trying things taught in the future. Recommended!"
"Superb course. Great practical examples and tests. Enjoyed the case studies as well"
"Great examples, tips, tricks, high recommended for data studio learning. Really teaches beginner and adds on some great advanced stuff to help you out."
In this course you will learn the BEST techniques and tools for turning data into MEANINGFUL analysis using Google Data Studio
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn - an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 200 000 enrollments & 150 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio & Amazon Quicksight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
In this course we are going to show you how to SUPERCHARGE your Google Sheets into Interactive Dashboards and INCREDIBLE reports. Google Data Studio works seamlessly with your Google Sheets data to create amazing data analysis in minutes.
Google Data Studio is an incredibly easy to use drag and drop tool that allows a multitude of different visualizations to be created in minutes. The addition of filtering tools produces stunning reports that will take your data analysis to the next level.
Google Data Studio is available free to people with a Google or Gmail account.
In this course we are going to teach you the following:
How to connect Data Studio to Google Sheets
Learn how to calculate Averages, Highest values, Lowest Values and number of Unique Values
Create Scorecards to display key metrics and KPIs
Create powerful trend analysis graphs to help with forecasting
Create Year to Date, Month to Date and Previous Month calculations with the click of a mouse button
Learn to gain powerful analysis from Stacked Bar and 100% graphs
Create powerful Time and Category filters to easily create interactive reports
Learn to share your Reports and Dashboards with other users
Google Data Studio is truly an amazing product for creating insight and intelligence from your Google Sheets data.
Who this course is for:
- Google Sheets users and Excel users who want to learn how to use Google Data Studio to analyze and report data
Ian is a trainer that specializes in Microsoft Power BI, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Query, Google Data Studio and AWS QuickSight.
Ian is an experienced trainer that teaches techniques and tools making it easy for learners to harness the power of business intelligence tools to easily turn data into insight and intelligence.
Ian has been training learners on these powerful technologies for over 10 years making it easy for business users to easily create management reports, develop interactive dashboards and generate new insight and intelligence from business data.
Ian has over 10 years of Management Consulting experience and he brings this knowledge and skills to his training course showing Excel and Google Data Studio users how to easily create sophisticated management reports, perform data analysis and create amazing interactive dashboards without using any complex programming or specialized tools.
Ian has consulted and worked with major organizations in the Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Logistics industries across a number of countries and continents.