Dashboard Reporting in Microsoft Excel - Tips & Tricks
Dashboard reporting is a process used to represent key performance indicators and relevant business data in a visual and interactive way. Business users can create their own dashboard reports that enable them to derive actionable insights while saving costs and time. An Excel Dashboard can be an amazing tool when it comes to tracking KPIs, comparing data points, and getting data-backed views that can help management make decisions.
Who this course is for:
- 13:12Dynamic Chart for Excel Dashboards - Column Chart year wise with Scroll bar
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013 & 2016 (MSOM)
• 9+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 5+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.