Dashboard Reporting in Microsoft Excel (Tips & Tricks)
The dashboard in your car is one of the key tools you use to monitor how it’s running, so it’s appropriate that the business world has borrowed the term and applied it to a series of graphs and key information that fits onto one page.
A dashboard view of your business’s performance, if done well, provides an at-a-glance view that helps you quickly monitor the key indicators of performance.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- 09:47Change the Format Setting on One Click in Excel
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013 & 2016 (MSOM)
• 9+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 5+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.