Dashboard Reporting in Microsoft Excel (Tips & Tricks)
What you'll learn
- Dashboard Reporting in Excel - Tips & Tricks
- Build Pivot Table-based dashboards for easy interactivity
- Create impressive, non-standard Excel charts using smart techniques
- How to add interactivity to your Excel reports - No VBA required
- Clever use of Excel core functionality for responsive spreadsheets
- Impress management with reports that make the decision-making process faster
- A computer or laptop with Windows (some techniques might not work on Mac)
- You are able to write basic formulas and are familiar with the Excel spreadsheet environment
- Demonstration is done with Excel 2016 but the techniques work with any version of Excel - unless stated in the individual videos
The dashboard in your car is one of the key tools you use to monitor how it’s running, so it’s appropriate that the business world has borrowed the term and applied it to a series of graphs and key information that fits onto one page.
A dashboard view of your business’s performance, if done well, provides an at-a-glance view that helps you quickly monitor the key indicators of performance.
Dashboard reporting is a process used to represent key performance indicators and relevant business data in a visual and interactive way. Business users can create their own dashboard reports that enable them to derive actionable insights while saving costs and time. An Excel Dashboard can be an amazing tool when it comes to tracking KPIs, comparing data points, and getting data-backed views that can help management make decisions.
How to approach an Excel dashboard project from idea to delivery
How to add interactivity to your Excel reports - No VBA required
Impress management with reports that make the decision-making process faster
Clever use of Excel core functionality for responsive spreadsheets
Learn how to create a professional KPI dashboard from scratch
Create impressive, non-standard Excel charts using smart techniques
Build Pivot Table-based dashboards for easy interactivity
Use powerful visual techniques so your content has more effect
What you learn
This course teaches you to create well-designed Excel dashboards so you and your colleagues can see trends and make quick decisions informed by data.
This Microsoft Excel Dashboard course comes with templates, tools and checklists that can be applied directly to your Excel reports.
Excel dashboard & Report templates
Checklists and design guidelines
Excel workbook to follow along
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Data analysts
- Business Professionals who use Excel to create dashboards and reports
- You'd like to learn how to create interactive reports
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT)
• Founder & CTO (XLR8 Tech Solutions)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013, 2016 & 2019 (MSOM)
• 11+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 6+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.