Learn Dart Flutter & Firebase to Build iOS & Android Apps
What you'll learn
- Fundamental Dart programming
- Asynchronous Programming using Futures and Stream
- How to Create Apps Using Flutter Framework
- Advanced Dart Programming Concepts
- How to Manage Global States in Flutter Apps
- Provider, Redux and BLOC State Management Libraries
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Cloud Firestore Database
- Computer and internet connection to access the course materials
- Windows or Mac Operating System
- Basic Concept of Computer Programming
- Basic knowledge of Terminal or Console to run commands
Welcome to the Learn Dart Flutter & Firebase to Build iOS & Android Apps course. In this course, you will learn all the fundamental and advanced features of Dart programming language, fundamental Flutter Framework, Firebase service to develop cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Dart is the main language to develop cross-platform mobile apps using Flutter framework. If you know Google's Dart Programming language well, you can easily understand Flutter framework. Dart is a client-optimized object-oriented programming language for fast apps on multiple platforms. It is developed by Google and is used to build mobile, desktop, backend and web applications. The popularity of the Dart programming language is growing super fast. It uses C-style syntax and has many essential features of modern programming.
I carefully crafted this course to help anyone, who wants to learn Dart from scratch and wants to be master of it. If you can be a master of a programming language, you can work with anything based on that language. The goal of this Learn Dart Flutter & Firebase to Build iOS & Android Apps course for absolute beginners who want to start a career in mobile apps development.
In the beginning, I will help you to learn the fundamental concepts of Dart programming language. On the way, you will learn modern programming features, object-oriented programming, collection types, functions, generators in Dart. Near the end, you will learn about advanced concepts e.g. how to do asynchronous programming with Dart using Future and Stream.
Then you will be guided to the Flutter framework. You will learn fundamental knowledge to develop Flutter apps, different types of widgets, state management libraries and some full application development from scratch.
Don’t waste your precious time
I prepared this Programming course as the shortest and elegant programming course. I personally do not like to watch the long, boring video tutorial. I like to know the specific thing in the right way. I developed over 50+ iOS and 10+ Android apps in my career. I created my own business based on mobile apps. So I can guide you to know the essential features of a programming language to be a master of it.
ZERO Risk with Money Back Guarantee…
I am very confident that you will love my Dart and Flutter course. In case you're not happy, you can claim your FULL money back within 30 days. So sign up today and let's start developing!
By the end of this course, you'll learn:
Fundamental of Dart programming language e.g. data-types, strings, iteration, collection
Advanced Dart Programming language: functions, classes, mixins, future, stream
Functional and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in Dart and Flutter
Asynchronous and Synchronous programming using Dart
Generics and Error handling in Dart
8 Developed Apps Using Flutter Framework
Flutter Apps with State Management libraries using Provider, Redux & BLOC
How to use Firebase Authentication
How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore database in mobile apps
How to create apps from scratch
Testimonial from my students in my other courses:
- Edward Chapman: This Python course is great. I had to pay deep attention to the teacher's instructions and answer all of the quiz questions the best way I could. To be honest with my mentor himself the opponent. Some of the questions seem kind of difficult to comprehend. But then again some of the quizzes I understood were common sense for my very first-time set up during the course of my duration and aptitude studies.
- Tiffany Dinh: Very clear and concise! This course starts at the ground level for any person who knows nothing about coding.
- Evan Gao: This course gives a brief introduction of how to scrape webpages using beautifulsoup and scrapy, which provides beginners a good starting point.
Whether you want to start your own business or start your programming career, the mobile platform is the best and trending modern technology. Regarding the freelance or jobs perspective, mobile apps development is in the top category. The flutter framework is rising very fast. Many native mobile apps developers now switched to the Flutter framework. So if you learn Dart and be an expert on it, you will Ace your career.
So don't waste your time by overthinking and Let's enroll in my course. I will be more than happy to guide you on this journey!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is completely new to Dart programming
- Anyone who is interested in mobile apps development using Flutter
I am a software engineer who loves to build things. In my professional career, I primarily work in iOS app development, but sometimes I work as a full-stack developer.
I have over 10 years of professional software development experience. Besides working for different companies, at a point in my career I had my own successful startup company.
I love to share my knowledge. In my tutorial, I try to be as specific as possible so it takes less time to learn more.