Bright Side and Dark Side of Freelancing for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to decide whether online freelancing is a good choice for you or not
- Prepare yourself better before jumping into online freelancing
- You will learn behind the scene of this career without going through the painful journey yourself
- You'll learn bright side and benefits of freelancing
- English listening and understanding skills
- Headphone is recommended
UPDATE (October 29, 2019): This course has been updated with "Bright Side of Freelancing".
So you are curious about online freelancing career?
Hold on... is it for you? Are you ready to do whatever it takes?
I'm unfolding 17 years of freelancing experience along with useful insights that you can listen and understand.
Don't let someone fool you by telling, "Anyone can do freelancing, it's so easy and fun".
They are misleading you.
Freelancing is not for everyone and it is not easy at all.
Although, freelancing is a very good lifestyle with freedom but it takes hard work, smart work and consistency on daily basis to reach the high level game.
And, there is a dark side which you have to go through and I'm making this series to tell you what is that.
Many marketers and sellers don't tell you the truth, it may put a dent in their sales.
Why most freelancers don't usually talk about it?
Because, it is so embarrassing to admit that freelance lifestyle isn't exactly what they thought about before.
So go through this freelancing for beginners and make a better decision by understanding dark side vs bright side.
Note: This is not a freelancing training of any freelancing website. It's a video lecture series to share real experiences.
- Job professionals who want to learn pros and cons of freelancing
- People who want to know reality of online freelancing
- People who are thinking to start freelancing but want to hear truth first
- People who perceive online freelancing as a home-based enjoyable lifestyle
- People who think that online freelancing is freedom from the boss
- People who believe that online freelancing is easy, fun and anyone can do it.