仁和太极内功基础八桩 5.鼓丹田桩法 Tai Chi Internal Skill Lesson five
What you'll learn
- 通过训练丹田内功获得更多生命物质能量-精气 To gain more life material energy - Jing and Qi, by training Dantian internal skill
- 仁和太极的丹田内功不玄秘，易懂易练，功效显著 The Dantian internal skill of Renhe Tai Chi is not mysterious, easy to understand and practice, and has remarkable effect.
- 仁和太极的丹田内功远远高于核心力量的训练内容 Renhe Taiji's Dantian internal skill is much higher than the training content of core strength.
- 太极拳以腰为主宰、力由脊发，就是通过丹田内功来获得的 Tai Chi emphasizes waist control, which is obtained through Dantian internal skill.
- 对学员没有特殊要求，适合全人群 There are no special requirements for students, suitable for the whole population
Everyone can say, the Dantian internal skill is the most important. But how to training? There are all kinds of Dantian exerseces in society. On the basis of inheriting the traditional skills, Renhe Tai Chi internal skill integrates Dantian internal skill into the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and points out that Dantian internal skill is to accumulate Jing and Qi. TCM says that the root of human aging is two: lack of Qi and blood and qi stagnation and blood stasis. Gu Dantian stance is aimed at insufficient Qi and blood. Its effect is to accumulate Jing and Qi. People have three treasures: Jing, Qi and Shen. Jing and Qi are material, so the purpose of Dantian internal skill is to enrich the material energy of our lives.
How can we accumulate Jing and Qi? It is to strengthen the spleen system of TCM, promote the absorption of nutrient essence and turn into vitality. There are seven mind-leading methods of Gu Dantian stance and each have their own emphases: Gu Qihai for healthy temper; Stick Mingmen for to strengthen the kidney yang; Lifting perineum for nourishng kidney yin; Shen Na Qi for the root of breathing; Vajra ball to strong abdominal pressure.
The general purpose of Gu Dantian is to strengthen the life energy (internal Qi). Through the training of Gu Dantian stance, we can not only accumulate Jing and Qi, and delay aging, but also correct those who exaggerate the mystery of Dantian internal skill.
Who this course is for:
- 学练过其他太极拳内功的习练者 A practitioner who has learned other Taijiquan internal skills.
- 希望提升自己水平的太极拳教师 Taijiquan teachers who want to improve their level.
- 希望提高自己太极拳修炼层次的习练者 Practitioners who want to improve their Taijiquan cultivation level.
- 从事运动康复的医学工作者 Medical workers engaged in sports rehabilitation.
- 希望通过太极拳养生保健的习练者 Practitioners who hope to maintain health through Taijiquan.
Mr. Zhang Jiping，Tai Chi Master from Chinese mainland, is a disciple of Mr. Feng Zhiqiang (1928-2012), and a descendant of Chen Style Tai Chi for 11 generations, the Secretary General of the International Hunyuan Tai Chi Federation, the vice president of Jilin Martial Arts Research Institute, the wrestling instructor of Jilin Judicial Police Corps, with the 7-Dan of Chinese martial arts.
Mr. Zhang Jiping provides high-quality online courses to Tai Chi practitioners. The courses are "Hunyuan Tai Chi 24 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Cannon 32 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi 48 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Cannon 46 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Sword", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Saber", "Stance training", "Basic of Tai Chi Kungfu", "Tai Chi boxing and kicking", "Joint-locking up skill", "Tai Chi Tumbling and Wrestling", "Tai Chi hitting pile".
In view of the foreign Tai Chi Teaching lagging behind the Chinese mainland for 30-40 years, Mr. Zhang Jiping presents Hunyuan Tai Chi to friends from all over the world for the first time, to help them improving their level of Tai Chi and synchronizing with the development of Tai Chi in China now.