Music Production in FL STUDIO - Learn Afro dancehall beat
What you'll learn
- Learn how to set-up and navigate around FL STUDIO 20 so you can learn to use this amazing piece of software
- Be able to record and edit MIDI Information easily and Quickly in FL STUDIO 20
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in Music Production which other FL STUDIO 20 users make
- Learn how to build your own track from nothing
- Improve your general skills in Music Production
- Learn how to produce, mix Afro Latino dancehall beat
- Basic Music Skills
- Interest in Music production
- FL STUDIO 20 software
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
- Third party vst like Nexus, Purity, Lounge Lizard etc for better sounds
Start Creating and Producing Music with FL STUDIO 20
This course is all about Music Production in FL STUDIO 20, a software for music composition and production for Windows and Mac OS
This music production course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn dancehall music production fast and easy.
FL STUDIO is one of the leading and most popular Digital Audio Work Station for Windows and Apple Mac users and it's used across professional studios and bedrooms worldwide. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it
BROUGHT TO BY HIGHLY RATED MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR SIR CLASSI aka Abubakar Haruna
If you are looking for a course that will show you dancehall Music Production in FL STUDIO then this is the course for you!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Sir Classi and I am certified by the Berklee College of Music USA in Vocal Recording Technology. I'm currently rated 4.5/5 stars here on udemy as an instructor with a 99% positive review.
Clear explanation, precise, valuable, knowledgable instructor, engaging delivery - Orlando Owens
Very in-depth, shows me new tricks and reminds me of forgotten but useful principles - Shelia Chapple
Really great course, glad I took this course - Afolabi Oluwaseun
Very clear and concise, exactly what I was looking for. I also appreciate that I can watch things being done while they're being explained. - Nikki Glenn
My Promise to You
I'm a full-time Music Producer and Educator. If you have any questions about the content or composing or producing in general, I will always be responsive to questions and direct messages
NOTE: This course is for Windows and Mac users only and you must have access to FL STUDIO 20
What is this FL STUDIO PRODUCTION Course all about?
In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of FL STUDIO and how to use it to create your own music. You'll learn the beauty and the power of this software that's used by professional producers today
This course will cover such topics as:
• Setting up FL STUDIO
• Making music with FL STUDIO
• Making music with MIDI and software instruments
• How to write your own Beats in FL STUDIO
• How to use the Step Sequencer
• Learn how to use Different Synths and Samplers
• Recording audio
• and much more.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Those with basic music production skills who wish to improve
- Experienced music performers who want to know how to record their ideas
- New and experienced FL STUDIO users who want to deepen their knowledge
- Those interested in creating their own music or being better at music production
- You've been writing a few songs, but now you want to learn more about music production
- You might be completely new to music (You've had no formal training in music)
- You just want to learn how to make really good beats
Welcome to S.C TUTS, your number one source for quality Music Production courses.
We’re dedicated to providing you high-value educational content, with a focus on practical applications.
We believe great learning experiences can be in small doses of value that can easily be replicated (a do as I do approach).
We are a team of experienced musicians, producers, and mixing engineers with a combined in-studio experience of 35years.
Our courses are made with care, attention to detail, straight to the point, and consideration of our typical learning audience usually BEGINNERS.