Electronic Music Production. Instruments of Ableton Live 10
- • No previous experience or knowledge is necessary to do this course, just Love for Music and a desire to learn
- • Access to a laptop or desktop computer with the Ableton Live 10 or 11 software installed
- • You could also start with the free basic version of Ableton Live
This course is nearly 4 hours long, covering the most relevant Instruments of Ableton Live 10: The Instrument Tension, the Rack Instrument, the Audio Effect Rack, the Midi Effect Rack, the Drum Rack, the Impulse, the Wavetable, and the Analog.
The Ableton Live 10 program is a very powerful program that requires dedication and time to learn, but with this well-explained course you will be able to understand how it works perfectly, quickly and it will take you to the next level in a really short space of time. Completing it will help you become a professional Music Producer in the world of Electronic Music Production and your songs will be greatly improved to a very high standard.
You will learn how to treat sounds, how to split them and how to modify the final result of your sound.
By learning how to use these Instruments, the potential of Ableton Live 10 will be greatly multiplied, you will earn confidence in yourself and you will be able to create your own and unique songs
So please don’t hesitate to follow your dreams and get the knowledge to unlock your true potential, creativity enthusiasm and enjoy the full happiness. Just go for it!
Who this course is for:
- • Anyone over 18 who want to follow their dream to make Electronic Music
- • Any DJ or Electronic Music Producer who wants to extend their knowledge and improve the quality of their songs
- • Anyone studying Music Theory or Songwriter who wants to add a new skill to their career and create their own Electronic Songs with effects and visuals
- • Any performer or Musician who wants to add a new dimension to their compositions and actuations
Ramon is originally from Santiago de Compostela, Spain, but he has been based in London, for more than 9 years.
Ramon Miras Pazos, is an Electronic Music producer and Teacher of Electronic Music, finalizing his Level 5 Teacher studies in Education and Training at Canterbury University.
Ramon currently teaches online how to make Electronic Music at the RaMoNe Music Academy, where these tutorials were created, and also physically at the College of Haringey, in London, delivering several electronic music courses using Ableton Live
Ramon has completed several Levels of Electronic Music Production courses. The first one was in Manchester then, the second one was at SAE Institute, London, and finally, the latest one was at Capital City College, London, obtaining at the end of his studies, a final “Distinction” Certificate.
Ramon has also attended several online Masterclasses with some of the most prestigious DJs of the moment, such as DJ Deadmau5 and DJ Armin Van Buuren.
Ramon has culminated his electronic music career by creating and publishing more than 15 songs, under the brand name “Ramone LondonDj” and with his latest Album release, called “London”.