Atomic English Practice for Success in Exams
- A willingness to improve your English skills through practice
- Being equipped with a basic understanding of English
- Opportunities to apply the recommended reading strategies and steps to practice
- Devoting 10 minutes to learning the course
Getting good grades in high-stake English exams is vital to your career development in China.
In this course, I minimize the test-taking and language skills for high efficiency.
You will learn how to decode and encode English passages like an English native speaker.
This course is created and presented by Helen Zhao, an experienced English instructor and trainer of English Public Speaking and Debating.
Video tutorials in English accompanied by PowerPoint with Chinese transition when necessary
Designed for adult English learners
Clear explanations tailored to Chinese learners
Supplementary materials in Archimedes English Classroom
I hope you enjoy the course. You can access the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries or additional help.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to take high-stake exams
- Students who want to improve their English skills
- Students who want to study abroad
- Students who want to live a better life
- 10:35What is my teaching philosophy?
- 04:12How do native speakers group sentences?
My name is Helen and I'm from Shanghai, China.
I'm specializing in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and I have thirty years of English teaching experience. I founded a WeChat Public Account named Archimedes English Classroom with 0ver 500 subscribers, most of whom are students from first-tier universities in China. I also founded Archimedes Encyclopedic English at a short-video platform named Ximalaya with hundreds of followers.
I am passionate about teaching English. I got a Ph.D. degree in Applied Linguistics and I have tutored students to improve scores in TOEFL, SAT, and College Entrance Exam.
I have published dozens of papers and books. Currently, I am working with my colleague to compile ten English books with 100 short passages in each, covering topics like natural wonders, man-made wonders, science fiction, detective fiction, historical figures, and great speeches. I expect learners to acquire at least ten words in a context of 200 words every day.
Feel free to contact me at my email address or in the WeChat study group named Atomic English Practice.