Cycle Track: Tune in to Your Menstrual Cycle
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will have a new tool to help you tune into your menstrual cycle, and your overall health and well-being.
- You will learn how to simply track your signs and symptoms (of your choice) on a Cycle Tracking Chart, a process that will take you less than 5 minutes per day.
- The Cycle Tracking Chart is a comprehensive form you can print and fill out each month.
- We begin the course by reviewing all the phases of your menstrual cycle so you understand your body better and become empowered to take control of your own health and happiness.
- This course is a good compliment to Cindy’s Biohacking Your Menstrual Cycle, where you learn what to expect and how to support your body during each phase of your cycle.
- A desire to understand your own body better.
- A few free moments in the morning and a few free moments in the evening to track your signs and symptoms (less than 5 minutes per day).
- No pre-requisite courses needed, but Biohacking Your Menstrual Cycle by Cindy Flegel is a good compliment to this course
- No special software needed, however ability to print off a PDF form is necessary.
- A thermometer that reads to one decimal place (e.g., reads 36.5, not just 36).
Do you feel like you missed something in highschool health class? You feel like your moods and energy levels change each week and you think there’s a pattern every month, but you are wondering if you are just imagining it?
It’s not “all in your head.”
There are four phases to your menstrual cycle. It’s not as simple as “ you have your period or you don’t.” Your mood, energy levels and other physiological symptoms change throughout the month. If you could only tune into these changes you could learn to work with them and not be surprised when they happen each month. The more you understand your own body, the better able you are to take control of your own health and happiness.
And tuning into your body will only take you 5 minutes per day.
Join me for Cycle Track: Tuning Into Your Menstrual Cycle.
Who this course is for:
- Women from puberty to menopause.
- This course is appropriate for teenagers, but it is recommended that teenagers share this course with a female woman in their life (mom or aunt).
- Men (or couples) are welcome to take this course so they can better understand their female partner.
I am a graduate of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. I have a BSc in Biology from the University of Western Ontario (and am obsessed with life-long learning).
My passion for women’s wellness came out of necessity, as I battled with my own hormone balance. Overwhelmed by information and misinformation, I felt there had to be practical ways for women to tune into their own bodies and bring health and happiness back into their daily life. In my nutrition practice, I believe in keeping things simple and practical, and that is the way my courses are designed. My philosophy for personal health is “Education. Empowerment. Ease.” I believe that if you learn about your own body and how it works, you will have more control of your health. This power gives you the ability to live your best life.
When I am not researching and teaching practical holistic nutrition information, I am leading cyclists and hikers on amazing vacations, coaching children in the fine art of alpine ski racing, or running up a mountain-side in my beautiful home, the Canadian Rockies.