Cybersecurity Training for New Hires: By Next Dimension
- None Required
Next Dimension has teamed up with KnowBe4 and Build A Dream to create this online certificate program. This course will help you practice good cyber hygiene as you enter the workforce in a co-op, internship, or entry level capacity. In this course we cover lessons in Password Management, Malware in the Workplace, and Email and Attachments.
When your course is complete, send a screenshot of your 100% progress to firstname.lastname@example.org and your Certificate of Completion PDF will be sent to you.
Stand out from the rest of the resumes with this certificate of completion showcasing your good cyber hygiene habits.
- Recent graduates entering the workforce
- Step 1: Keep Your Identity Safe02:12
- Understanding Social Engineering01:26
- Terms to Know00:22
- Password Scenario00:40
- Let's Talk Passwords00:44
- Don't Share Your Password00:48
- Why Long Passwords?00:58
- Brute Force Attacks01:26
- Make Your Password Unique01:40
- Selecting a Password5 questions
- Avoiding Malware00:28
- Malware Infections02:23
- Types of Malware00:25
- What does Malware Look Like?00:29
- Malware Protection on your PC or MAC02:11
- Avoiding Malware5 questions
- Email and Attachment Safety00:44
- Malicious Email Examples00:26
- Email Safety01:25
- Attack of the Emails01:03
- Email and Attachment Safety5 questions
- Prevent Tailgating01:40
- Beware of Dis-Information01:46
- Be a Human Firewall01:37
- Handling Printouts01:44
- Perils of Pretexting02:43
- Creating Secure Pass-Phrases01:59
- Defeat Ransomware01:35
- Understanding Data Breaches01:48
I have worked together with our partners at KnowBe4 and Build a Dream to customize this course for students preparing to enter the co-op and entry level workforce.
Our goal is to keep clients safe as they bring in entry level talent and allow access to our client networks and client files.