Introduction to Cybersecurity - For Software Developers
What you'll learn
- Students will have plenty of downloadable resources to try the attacks, and practice the protection techniques.
- Students will learn the principles of Cryptography, and will be able to implement them efficiently in data communication.
- Students will learn how to protect their web applications from attacks, irrespective of the programming language that they use.
- Students will know about some development frameworks, and what they can provide for security.
- Students will learn the principles of Cyber Security, which makes them more professional in building secure web applications.
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
- Basic understanding of JSON Objects.
This course helps software developers to understand the concepts of security in a comprehensive way, which enables them to write protected systems irrespective of the programming language or the frameworks they use.
Professional developers and system architects need to consider the security aspects of an application during the design phase of a software development life-cycle. This course is the first part of a Cybersecurity series. It elaborates the main concepts that make the developers more competent in the security design.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Information Security Specialists
- Systems Architects
An expert in Application Development and Information Security. Worked and implemented several platforms including Mobile Banking, Mobile Money, Payment Gateways, Customer Care & Billing Systems. Currently serving as the Head of Software Development in Interface FZE Co., Sharjah, UAE.
I love to share my experience in a simplified way and impart my knowledge to software developers.