What you'll learn
- Understand key terms and concepts in cyber security
- Analyse threats and risks within context of the cybersecurity landscape
- Evaluate decision making outcomes of cybersecurity scenarios
- Understand and acquire comprehensive knowledge on the main concepts of cybersecurity
- Obtain the expertise required in order to be able to build a career in cybersecurity
- Take steps towards creating a cybersecurity culture within an organisation
- You should know how to use a computer
- You should know how to use the internet
Organizations which control, store or transmit data are increasingly exposed to active hackers, phishing scams and other threats that arise from poor information security.
Cybersecurity Essentials is the ideal course for anyone who needs to get a good all-round understanding of Cybersecurity. It provides an understanding of the fundamental principles of cybersecurity at a decision-making level. You don't have to be an aspiring security professional to do this course, it is suitable for everyone.
The content of this training course represents the essentials of Cybersecurity, and it is designed in the way that the capabilities learned by following this training course will be used to protect organizations and the society as a whole from areas of emerging threats.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at all the individuals who want to guide their future professional career in the area of Cybersecurity
- You have no experience in Cybersecurity and want to learn the basic
- You’re an IT professional wanting to expand your knowledge of cybersecurity in order to effectively manage your organisation’s information security
- You’re an IT manager wanting to gain a broad understanding of cybersecurity at a decision-making level to assist you in identifying its role within your organisation
- You’re a system admin wanting an understanding of potential cybersecurity threats and security measures you should take in your rapidly growing organisation
- You’re looking to make the transition into cybersecurity role and want to equip yourself with the relevant niche skills needed to set yourself apart
A Performance-driven IT Service/Security Manager. With more than 13 years hands on extensive experiences with IT Infrastructure technologies and Information Security implementation.
I am a student of life, sharing and teaching is where I am at my best. I am an author, entrepreneur and a husband. I hope I can help you get ahead in life through my courses.