Hackers, Malwares and understanding cyber security
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Cybersecurity industry
- Learn about different types of hackers and how to differentiate them
- Recognize different types of malwares and how to differentiate them
- Common attack scenarios
- Learn ways to protect themselves and be vigilant
- No prerequisites. Beginner level
With more and more people working from home during the COVID-19 era that we are currently living in, digitalisation has grown at an extremely rapid rate amongst large organisations, SMEs and individuals at home.
With the higher rate of digitalisation, knowledge about cyber security is becoming more and more important so that you can avoid costly and annoying malwares from disrupting your life and business.
This is an introductory course for Cybersecurity Awareness Training, in which i have covered an overview of the different types of hackers as well as malwares with some examples where applicable.
As such, this course is perfectly suited for beginners and enthusiasts who are interested to start learning about cybersecurity.
I am currently working on more in-depth course for more detailed cyber security awareness courses so do let me know if there is any specific topic you would like to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Level. For anyone who is interested in cybersecurity , hackers , darkweb, etc.,
I am currently working in the cybersecurity industry as a consultant/pre-sales in the business development team of a cybersecurity company based in Singapore.
Coming from web development background and transitioned to cybersecurity side, I have also worked as a security implementation engineer as well as security consultant on numerous highly confidential and critical project sites.
Highly passionate about cybersecurity, I am currently holding a number of cybersecurity related certifications such as
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- [Pending] Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) - Currently a candidate