CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection & Response CFR210
What you'll learn
- Assess information security risk in the IT infrastructure
- Create and implement information assurance lifecycle
- Analyze threats to the IT infrastructure
- Assess the security posture within a risk management framework
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence information
- Analyze collected intelligence to define actionable response
- Conduct security audits
- Respond and investigate cybersecurity incidents
- The candidates are advised to have some knowledge of basic networking technologies such as TCP/IP, routing protocols, network security and VPNs
- In addition to this, the candidates are also supposed to have at least two years of professional experience in network administration or a similar field.
The CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response course prepares the candidates to protect the IT infrastructure of their organizations against cyber-attacks. The course also teaches the candidates to execute a properly planned response to such incidents. The tools and techniques taught in this course are independent of the size and scope of the organization as the course is based on the common threats, risks and their mitigation techniques which are applicable universally.
The candidates are advised to have some knowledge of basic networking technologies such as TCP/IP, routing protocols, network security and VPNs. In addition to this, the candidates are also supposed to have at least two years of professional experience in network administration or a similar field.
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity practitioners
- Information systems security engineers
- Information security officers
- IT administrators
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.