Introduction to Cyber Security - 2 Hour Crash Course
What you'll learn
- You will gain a solid understanding of Cyber Security concepts that you can used in the real world
- Learn how to build employee security policies and create a comprehensive Cyber Security plan
- Understand basic concepts for Firewalls, DDoS, DNS, Microsegmentation, URL Filtering, SSL Port Security, honey pots, penetration tests, and more!
- Learn Cyber Security concepts as they relate to Cloud Computing
- No experience needed!
- Any computer works — Windows, macOS or Linux
"Simple and engaging, important concepts are being talked without technical arrogance!" -Pathakn
"Excellent course and definitely enjoyed the instructor's style and pace." -Jim
"Very smart and intuitive. Going over the basics is hard, he does it well. I love the way he applies his knowledge" -Joe
Are you brand new to Cyber Security? Have you found that many of the training resources out there use complex technical jargon that make it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of Cyber Security quickly and clearly, this is the course for you.
This course answers the questions:
How do we mitigate common attacks like ransomeware and DDoS?
What threats are posed by Social Engineering?
What is network segmenetation vs. microsegmentation?
How do remote workers impact my Cyber Security plan?
How do firewalls, honey pots, network segmentation, port security, and SSL work?
I have taught hundreds of thousands of students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone who needs to understand Cyber Security will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of the most critical areas of Cyber Security, and includes focused instruction for on-premises datacenters, virtual, and cloud computing environments.
If you need the basics of Cyber Security, this course will give you a strong foundation, and is the ideal starting point.
If you are a manager or administrator who needs a basic understanding of what a Cyber Security plan should include, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs a basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Anyone who plans to pursue their InfoSec or CompTIA certification
I am the owner of TrainerTests and have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I provide video training unlike any other organization. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simplify complex concepts. In my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, I always enjoy making new contacts with my students!