Cyber Security Training Course
In this course you will learn about Firewalls, Data Encryption, Two Factor Verification, Algebraic Passwords and Disabling Old Internet Devices. The purpose is to help users learn how to increase their security by changing their device and browser security settings.
There are 5 short modules, a competency test and a survey.
The test will measure your abilities to implement the security solutions and it will test the effectiveness of this training course.
Afterwards theres a short survey, please fill it out so I can receive feedback specific to cyber security.
Thank you for choosing this training course and have a great day!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced
- 02:41Introduction & Module 1: Firewall
- 02:15Module 1.2 Firewall for Windows PC Users
- 01:32Module 2: Data Encryption
- 02:00Module 2.1: Data Encryption for Windows PC Users
- 05:29Module 2.2: Data Encryption & Passcodes for iOS devices
- 02:00Module 3: Two Factor Verification
- 02:58Module 4: Algebraic Passwords
- 02:18Module 5: Disconnecting Old Internet Devices
- 14:44Module 5.1: Browser Security
- 7 questionsFinal Test
Hi everyone, my name is Tony Espinosa. This course is part of my BAS 495 Capstone Project. I initially created these modules to help out my stakeholder in order to train their sales team. I hope it can help you too.
Overall, this training is anonymous and confidential. Your results or any of your data will not be shared or made public. Information is used to gain feedback about your experience with this course.
Thank you for your time.