Cyber Security Crash Course for Beginners:Learn From Scratch
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the key practices in Cybersecurity
- Identify Cyber Threats, attacks and vulnerability
- Explore Cyber Risk Management
- Understand Security Architecture
- Use Cryptography: Encryption & Non Repudiation
- Implement Security
- Implement Cyber Security Planning
- Implement BCP and DRP Planning
- Implement Incident Response Planning
- Implement Cybersecurity Policy
- Identify Steps for Cybersecurity
- General security awareness and an interest in technology
Cybersecurity or Network Security is the technique of protecting networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access or hacking.
Cyber security is of utmost importance as government, military, corporate, financial, and medical organizations collect, process, and store unprecedented amounts of data on their servers and other devices. Our daily life, economic vitality, and national security depends on a stable, safe, and resilient cyberspace.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security estimates that the cost of cybercrime is $400 billion a year and trending upward. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates a 37 percent growth in cybersecurity jobs by 2022.
The world will face a shortfall of 3.5 million cybersecurity workers by 2021, according to Official Annual Cybersecurity Jobs Report.
Cybersecurity Ventures also predicts that there will be 3.5 million unfilled jobs by 2021
So, Cybersecurity is a very important field currently and this training will prepare you for the future.
By the end of the course you will be able to
Understand the key practices in Cybersecurity
Identify Cyber Threats, attacks and vulnerability
Explore Cyber Risk Management
Understand Security Architecture
Use Cryptography: Encryption & Non Repudiation
Implement Cyber Security Planning
Implement BCP and DRP Planning
Implement Incident Response Planning
Implement Cybersecurity Policy
Identify Steps for Cybersecurity
Learning Cyber Security is a definite way to advance your career and will open doors to new Job opportunities.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, ask for a refund, all your money back, no questions asked.
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you inside.
- Anyone who works or is interested in learning about Cyber Security
- Anyone looking to get a Job in Cyber Security Industry