(New) Cyber Security: CISSP Certification All in One
What you'll learn
- What is cyber security
- Obtain the applicable information and abilities required to pass the exam.
- Domain 1 - Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2 - Asset Security
- Domain 3 - Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4 - Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5 - Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6 - Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7 - Security Operations
- Domain 8 - Software Development Security
- Internet Access
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need
Welcome to this Udemy course: Cyber Security - CISSP Certification All in One. The cyber security field is still relatively new and has been evolving as technology advances. The Certified Information Systems Security Professional accreditation is one of the best quality levels in the field of data security. It is the industry's gold standard, necessary for many mid and senior-level positions. In reality, organizations have many other things to do than practice security. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an internationally recognized and coveted qualification. The CISSP certification helps companies identify which individuals have the ability, knowledge, and experience necessary to implement solid security practices. But passing the final exam is challenging. Every year a lot of candidates do not prepare sufficiently for the examination, and fail at the final stage.
This Udemy course will take you through the final weeks before the CISSP exam with a plan covering all of the exam topics. It will help you to enter the exam room with confidence, knowing that you have done all you can to prepare for the big day.
After passing the CISSP exam which is a PC based test, you will be confirmed as a proficient one! So let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in Cyber Security
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Anyone who wants to pass the CISSP exam
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." Thinkforty strives to offer learning experiences that engage the students and teach things in simple and understandable ways. Thinkforty develops high quality video training courses around topics in cyber security, web development and other emerging technologies. Thinkforty is able to meet diverse career and learning needs through its extensive selection of training. Our goal is to provide to our students the practical instruments that they will need in order to perform successfully at their future workplace.