Cyber Security Awareness
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to prevent an attack, how to detect an attack and how to react to an attack appropriately.
- You will learn how to convey effective defense techniques without getting overly suspicious and being unhelpful to legitimate customers.
- You will learn how to balance trust with verification.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- A basic understanding of operating systems, networks, and the Internet is helpful.
- You should be able to download documents and install software.
Cybersecurity has never been more prominent in the news than these days. Colossal breaches made headlines across the globe. In nearly all cases it was a human who clicked on an attachment that installed malware or unveiled sensitive information. Becoming aware of cyber attack tactics and techniques will reduce the chances of a data breach dramatically.
In a modern world, everyone will soon be connected in some way via computers, smartphones, and other devices, leaving a wide range of opportunities for those who act unlawfully.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for every organization and employee that uses email and the Internet in general.
- This course is intended for individuals and organizations, that want to reduce the risk of data breaches.
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.