Cyber Security Awareness "Full Course"
What you'll learn
- The complete concept of Cyber Security Awareness from very foundation to advance
- Now a days almost every employee must learn how to protect companies confidential !
- Now a days almost every company are looking Cyber Security Awareness person !
- Almost every company must be well aware of threats, Vulnerabilities, or risk and how to take an action !
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn
The most recent news. Millions of T-Mobile customers’ data leaked in ‘sophisticated cyber attack, To protect your sensitive data from cyber attacks, better to train your employees
Cyber Security Awareness is the best point to start on - from a beginner to advanced in this easy to follow expert course.
If you so worry about your company sensitives data including digital devices at the office including your emailing system, your in the right track !
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set - You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments.
Almost Every I.T member must posses this knowledge or skill, working in I.T sectors are not easy now a days RANSAMWARE is everywhere, attacks happen every micros second, most of the companies losing lots of money - they neglect to hire technical staff or consultant.
This course is one of the most expansive tool in the toolbar! Almost every company need at least one person to be aware of these kind of threat and vulnerability.
Once you finished this course you can easily find a Job as Cyber Security Awareness Engineer so on.
You Do not need to hire someone to train your employees about Cyber Security Awareness. this course is enough
Now a days almost every employee must posses this skill !!!
How you handle and protect your data is central to the security of your business and the privacy
expectations of customers, employees and partners ?
What kind of data do you have in your business?
How is that data handled and protected?
Who has access to that data and under what circumstances?
Privacy and Data Security
Scams and Fraud
Incident Response and Reporting
Policy Development, Management
Cyber Security Glossary
Cyber Security Links
Who this course is for:
· This course is for anyone who wants to become more aware of technical or digital devices whither office or Home, privacy, and anonymity
· For anyone who would love to gain a Cyber Security Awareness, such as risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
· This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
· For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
· For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
· This course is designed for All technical staff include Cyber Security Engineer, Network Security Engineer, CTO, CEO, I.T Project manager
Who this course is for:
- Almost Everyone, but Mostly Cyber Security Engineers, Network Engineer, Network Security Engineer, CEO, CTO, IT Managers, IT Project coordinator and so on ..
IT professional with more then thirteen years of experience in ICT "information communication technology" including Computer Networking, Network Security, Network Monitoring, Netflow analyses and system administration, Skilled at operating in wide range of platforms. Capable of building LAN, WAN, WLAN, CAN, PAN, and resolving complex software & hardware issues plus Bachelor of computer science, CCNP, CCNA Security, MCSE, CISSP, AWS, Linux OS. Work and life in United State of American
1. WAN Technologies.
2. Infrastructure Service.
3. Network Management and data analyses
4. Network (Security, Management ,Monitoring)
5. Local and cloud Network and system administration.
6. Wired and wireless technology including VoIP, PBX, Wireless controllers.
Interests, in research, science, philosophy, innovation, creativity, arts, sharing knowledge and ideas! Follow me if you really pursue your passions.