CYBER LAW FOR EVERY PROFESSIONAL - DR. PAVAN DUGGAL
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 71 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, the professionals will get to learn about why Cyberlaw is important to them, independent of whatever profession they are practicing and working and what they as working professionals need to know about Cyberlaw in order to be feeling more empowered while dealing with cyberspace related activities. Unlike other disciplines, Cyberlaw is an all encompassing discipline which impacts every professional who is using computers, computer systems, computer networks, computer resources and communication devices and also data and information in the electronic form. Cyberlaw is impacting all professionals. This course will enable professionals of all categories who have familiarity with basic principles of Cyberlaw which impact their day-to-day professional activities and how they can take appropriate caution and care to be on the right side of Cyberlaw as they go forward in the direction of performing their professional duties.
- There are course requirements or requisites. Any person who is a professional in any profession or vocation could do this course. A professional does not need to have any legal background or training. Any professional who is interested in how Cyberlaw is impacting his/her own profession can do this course. In addition, the course is open to any other student or person who is not yet a professional but who is working as a professional or who is training of becoming a professional. This kind of course will enable all existing and potential professionals to be well prepared for the purposes of dealing with Cyberlaw related challenges in their day-to-day professional activities.
In this course, the students will get to appreciate the growing dependence on electronic data and the internet and the need for professionals to be knowing about cyber legal frameworks in today’s context. In any and every professional working in whatever profession, needs to know about cyber legal ramifications of their activities in the electronic ecosystem as also in cyberspace, otherwise, they could potentially be exposed to a lot of undesirable legal consequences, both civil and criminal. Further, the societal and reputational aspects of such ignorance of cyber legal requirements could massively and prejudicially impact a professional’s reputation and business prospects, both in the present and also in the future. Hence, in this course, professionals will be sensitized on what all they need to know about Cyberlaw jurisprudence. How Cyberlaw is impacting their day-to-day professional activities and what all they need to be careful of while doing activities in the electronic format. After doing the course, the professionals will be far more empowered as they will be sensitized about the various cyber legal ramifications of their activities in cyberspace and the electronic ecosystem. After doing the course, the professionals will be in a far more better position to navigate the various legal challenges that they face pertaining to their activities in cyberspace. This course is an absolute must for all professionals of any profession who are dealing with electronic data and also use computers, computer systems, computer networks, computer resources, communication devices, the internet and also data and information in the electronic form.
- The target students of the present course are any persons who are either professionals or who are wanting to be professionals or who are training as professionals, who are interested in the profession of Cyberlaw and how Cyberlaw impacts their professional activities and professional lives. This becomes all the more important given the fact that all professionals today use the electronic format. The target students could be any students who are interested in knowing how Cyberlaw impacts the lives of professionals and all professionals need to know in order to be on the right side of Cyberlaw in their respective professional lives and activities. These could be existing professionals or students who are preparing to become professionals including professionals working in numerous professions including Lawyers, Doctors, Architects, Chartered Accountants, corporate service, banking, finance sector, insurance and also any other professional who is using the electronic format and who is working in the intersection of technology and the electronic ecosystem and who is interested in the legalities concerning cyberspace, internet and the World Wide Web and how the said legalities impacts day-to-day lives, existing operations and business activities of professionals.