Cyber Forensics For Beginners
What you'll learn
- What Cybersecurity is
- Why we need Cybersecurity
- What Cyberattacks are
- How to defend against cyberattacks
- The different types of Cyberattacks
- Where cyberattacks come from
- The CIA Triad
- What Cybersecurity Tools are
- The different types of cybersecurity tools
- The domains in which cybersecurity tools can be used
- What digital forensics is
- Where digital forensics is used in cybersecurity
- The advantages and disadvantages of digital forensics
- PC (laptop or desktop) / smart phone / tablet
- Connection to the internet
- No prior knowledge or equipment/software is required
The Complete Cyber Forensics Course is the only online course you'll ever need to become an expert in Cyber Forensics. With this hands-on Cyber Forensics Training, you'll learn about digital crime investigations, data breach analysis, digital forensics investigation tools, and digital investigations processes.
This course focuses mainly on the analysis of physical storage media and volume analysis. It covers the major phases of digital investigation such as preservation, analysis, and acquisition of artifacts that reside in hard disks and random access memory.
This is a new, professional, and complex course on Cyber Security that will teach you to become a Cyber Security Expert and start your own career in the Cyber Space.
In the complete Cyber Security course, you will find step by step the right settings to become a Cyber Security Expert.
This course is designed to give you a thorough understanding of the concepts of Cyber Forensics and its importance in today's digital world. It is also designed to give students the opportunity to learn a variety of skills that are essential to anyone wanting to work in the Cyber Forensics industry.
Cyber Forensics is one of the most interesting and fastest-growing careers available. In this course, you will learn about the history of Cyber Forensics, where it is today, and where it is going.
We will examine the Cyber Forensics Process from start to finish.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in learning about Cyber Forensics
- Individuals with no knowledge of Cyber Forensics
- Individuals looking for a career in Cyber Forensics/Cybersecurity
Hi, my name is Sean and I am an Information Systems Essentialist. My passion for innovation, technology, and cybersecurity has served me well throughout my professional career.
I am Cisco certified in Cyber Security Essentials and IoT (Internet of Things) as well as certified in Advanced Cybersecurity - Threats and Governance, Cyber Forensics, and UX/UI.
I've developed professional experience in cyber security, software testing, and product development. I've successfully managed the development and implementation of software systems that successfully support my clients.
I thrive in an environment, where my skills can be leveraged for the benefit of my colleagues, clients, and students. I look forward to the opportunity to continue evolving my career throughout the tech industry as well as sharing my knowledge along the way.